Windows sound problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Genesis38
    Participant
      @genesis38

Hey fellows,

Wondering if any PC gurus can shed some light on my issue. Windows seems to be giving me trouble on my 2.1 speaker system that I am using for my table BG sounds / music. It started tonight, where the main volume is very low, even set to the highest setting. When I turn off the computer and then back on, sometimes it fixes itself but after playing a couple of games, the sound disappears once again. I have looked through the Realtek menu, sound manager menu and nothing seems out of place. Connections look solid, not sure where else to look. Could the amplifier built into the sub be going bad?? I haven’t tested another speaker system as of yet, since I need to rip the cab apart, which I am trying to avoid if possible. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Genesis38
      Participant
        @genesis38

It looks like the windows sounds are back to normal, but I have no sounds on my VP setup. Nothing through popper front end and nothing through VP exe. No SSF sounds either. Like WTF?? There is now also a couple of errors that come up. Photos attached. I’m clueless…. ? IMG_20191210_195748IMG_20191210_195835

hawkeyez88
        Participant
          @hawkeyez88

Are you running doflinx?

JR
          Participant
            @jfr1

Well I’m no guru, but a short time back I had to do a system restore to a previous date.  Yep, that’s still a thing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?