Would like to add some always on lights for every table.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dustin
    Participant
      @fwiler

I’ve tried watching videos and reading, but come up short on comprehension.

I have vol up and down buttons on my cab that I would like to have on at all times. (they are not rgb, just single led).

Is there a way to do this in dof config tool, or is this the wrong program?

And if there is a way in dof, is there an easy way to make that change to all tables without selecting each one?

Thanks!

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

You could just always wire them direct so they’re always on skip the DOF

Or you could go to the website go on your table configs if you go down to where coin. how to play —  It seems like they’re always marked as on

Set up your DOF accordingly

Tom
        Participant
          @armyaviation
          MemberContributor

I have my start and end buttons hard wired up that way.  I could only imagine how long that would take to change 400-500 tables :wacko:

LynnInDenver
          Participant
            @lynnindenver

I’ve been running the coin door wedge bulb lights on Radiant Silverball directly off a 5v wall wart connected to the “on when computer is on” outlet of a “green” power strip. There’s really no need to run an “always on” light via DOF unless you eventually want to make it so you can toggle it.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
            Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
            Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

Arngrim
            Participant
              @arngrim
              DOF MinisterMember

<p style=”text-align: left;”>You can use coin, genre, how to play, exit configtool toys, they are always on for each tables, the name of the configtool toys doesn’t matter much if what it does matches your requirements ;)</p>

Dustin
              Participant
                @fwiler

Thanks guys.  I set them to genre and how to play and they stay on.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?