WOW 13 Pages of Help with this Front-End !!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    B Good
    Participant
      @bgood

I’m going to download this front-end but after seeing all the solutions, I can’t wait, even though I think the install is over my head.

Thanks to Nailbuster and Terry Red and everyone who contributed –  for all your hard work.

Tom
      Participant
        @armyaviation
        MemberContributor

Not 13 pages of problems, 13 pages of questions on how to install or customize.  Look at the vpx install pages, I bet there is more than 13 so does that mean you don’t install that either.  TerryRed has amazing videos out there and they are not that hard.  A couple days and you will realize it’s not that hard and it’s amazing

B Good
        Participant
          @bgood

Tom; I know you are right about the program being amazing. I’ve seen and read about Pin Up.

Sorry to anyone I may have offended. I’ve been trying to get this running for over a month on a 3 monitor cabinet and my frustrations ran over. I will remove what I have and start over. Thanks for the encouragement!

Tom
          Participant
            @armyaviation
            MemberContributor

Why don’t you just tell us what the issue is?  Do you have pup packs working?  Did you dolly TerryReds tutorials? If you tell us what’s not working then we can easily tell you how to fix it.  But first edit the first post and change that title

TerryRed
              @terryred
              MemberContributorModerator

“WOW 3 Posts and 2 Replies with this USER !!!”

Think about it…

B Good
              Participant
                @bgood

Terry: My sincere apology for that post! I have tried to edit it away. YOU HAVE tremendously Helped me with this great hobby. I was pulling my hair out with a 3 monitor set up when I found your solution and still use it to-day, I have watched all your vids, so thank-you. I realized my post was hurtfull after I posted it.  Tom pointed out it could be edited and I did.  Sorry again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?