X-Files(DJ)

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Djones
    Participant
      @djones

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/x-filesdj/

This is my first pup so all comments and suggestions are welcome.  Thank you Terry Red for all the tutorials.  Im a big xfiles fan so I hope everyone likes it.

11 users thanked author for this post.
      smartone1971
      Participant
        @smartone1971

but I don’t want to download mega to get it. thats what keeps coming up?

-RpT
        Participant
          @rpt

@smartone1971 MEGA is the file host, because it’s a large file size (1.4GB), you don’t “download MEGA”, although it’s predownloading the file first and then it will ask you where you like to save.   Looking forward to trying the PUP Pack!

etakeo
          Participant
            @etakeo

Thanks DJones,

I can’t wait to try but it exceed Mega free
            daily cota and you need to create an acount to go on. Please move it to another server where we can download it without needing to sign up.

Jopp
            Participant
              @joppnl

Thanks!

Sure adds a big deal to the original table, great.

Although I’m no Mega-fan (of Mega itself B-)   it did work for me and t’s running fine.

Next update may-be a topper as well??

Thanks for this one so far!

My favorite pinball machine?
              Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion....

Rastan350
              Participant
                @rastan350

Thanks, looking forward to checking it out on the cab!

Djones
                Participant
                  @djones

just updated to a google drive download instead of the mega. hope this helps

Goldchicco
                  Participant
                    @goldchicco

Great Job!!? Very well done, Thank you!!!

Zedixair
                    Participant
                      @zedixair

I’m a big fan of X-FILES, and I must say this is amazing ! :good:

Thank you so much for this wonderful puppack !

As for your fantastic Jurassik Park puppack, this one also works fine with only 2 screens without changing any setting via the editor, so it’s just PERFECT ! :yahoo:

Bert Toni
                      Participant
                        @berttoni

Thanxxxxx  I love  X-Files….. :good:

ridlar
                        Participant
                          @ridlar

Really enjoyed playing this pack!

Not sure who is giving the low rating, but you get 5 star from me…loved this show back in the day & this pack breathes new life into this table!!

dcnigma
                          Participant
                            @dcnigma

looks good :-)

stuartr7
                            Participant
                              @stuartr7

hi ,

would love to try it, but the last 5 download attempts it craps out at 96 percent

any other way to get this?

thanks

The Loafer
                              Participant
                                @theloafer

I just downloaded it to test, worked fine.  Ensure you clear your cache or use a different browser I guess?

ssquires68
                                Participant
                                  @ssquires68

For some reason I cant get this pack to work. Others I have are fun (Stanger Things). Files are in xfiles folder under PUPVideos but nothing runs when I launch the table.

Help please

outhere
                                    @outhere
                                    MemberContributorvipModerator

The puppack for stranger things works a little different, I would say you need to go back basics and re check everything
                                    Directions, Videos by Terryred, Videos by Nailbuster And troubleshooting if needed… It is very important that you follow every step correctly or you will have problems..
                                    http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=install_guide

slogan19
                                    Participant
                                      @slogan19

I can’t get this one to work.  The backglass comes up when I test it with the pup editor, but won’t come up when I start the table.  I even did a clean install of everything this morning to default locations and followed every step as suggested.  I checked the ini files.  Other packs are working fine.  I tried two versions of the table.  I play on a desktop with a second monitor as the backglass.  I have no backglass file that would conflict.  I tried the two screen version of the pack as well, but went back to this one as I keep the dmd on my playfield.  When I check the log it shows that it’s sending frames.  If I alt-tab during play there aren’t any windows for pinup.  Any suggestions?  I’ve only been messing around with VP for the last few days so I’m pretty new to this.  Other packs I have working are Xmen, Hook, Addams Family, Stranger Things, Transformers, GOTG.  I know they aren’t all created equally, but maybe one of those is similar to this one.  Thanks in advance!

slogan19
                                      Participant
                                        @slogan19

I got it working.  I had given up and downloaded a regular backglass.  In doing so, I changed the table name to match the backglass, I had named it just xfiles before.  When I loaded it up, I noticed the pup backglass flash briefly before being covered by the new backglass.  I changed the name of the backglass and the pup works fine.  If the table name is The X-Files (Sega 1997) the pup works fine.  If it’s called The X-Files it works fine.  If it’s just called xfiles it won’t work.  By comparison, I renamed The Walking Dead bob and it worked fine.  I also tried renaming The Walking Dead twd_156h thinking maybe it was because my xfiles table having the same name as the rom was the issue, but TWD still works fine so that wasn’t it.  Not sure how the problem happens.  Oh, if I call The X-Files “bob” it works too, it seems to be only if I name it xfiles that it spaces out.  I also tried calling Tom & Jerry tomjerry like the rom and it still works so it seems to be specific to this pack.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?