CARtoons pinball

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Jinxy
    Participant
      @jinxy

Just stunning HauntFreaks I echo all the previous sentiment’s well done Sir. Looking at your table I immediately thought of this song By Floyd Young Lust *Ooh, I need a dirty woman
      Ooh, I need a dirty girl

HauntFreaks
        @hauntfreaks
        vipContributorMember

Amazing piece of art. I can’t believe the owner of that table kept the bulbs replaced but could never clean the thing! :yahoo:

oh it aint done yet….  these were videos after all the problems were fixed… the release will have all the issues

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Ha! Well it’s frikkin cool looking that’s for sure

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

Ben Logan2
          Participant
            @benlogan2

I like the misaligned drop targets (unless my eyes are playing tricks). Flipper sounds are cool too. Looking legit!

HauntFreaks
              @hauntfreaks
              vipContributorMember

I like the misaligned drop targets (unless my eyes are playing tricks). Flipper sounds are cool too. Looking legit!

good eye ben… thats was sliderpoint’s idea, him and Borg have been great for input , including others

HauntFreaks
                @hauntfreaks
                vipContributorMember

speaking of realism … worked on it a bit tonight
                rusted the wire guides, rust stains on the PF, added more details
                but since the wire triggers dont have the ability to add an image, i just duled them a bit

Al
                Participant
                  @alandee

This is just blowing my mind, doubly so as a newb to this, tripley so as a photoshopper with what I realise now is a very basic level of skills .. this just looks stunning.

How many hours are in a deck like this ? I’m guessing hundreds ? This is now why I want to build a cab, just to showcase other peoples art work, it’s frikkin amazing.

Thank you so much for sharing. I can’t wait to get my grubby hands on it..

Cheers,

al.

Drybonz
                  Participant
                    @drybonz

tripley so as a photoshopper with what I realise now is a very basic level of skills .. this just looks stunning.

HauntFreaks is really skilled with the graphics… don’t feel bad.  I also feel embarrassed of my photoshopping skills when I look at his work.

HauntFreaks
                      @hauntfreaks
                      vipContributorMember

thanks guys…. yes this has a bunch of PS work, but the real heroes here are the guys giving us the tools , the VP devs…
                      then its how these tools are being used, they give us everything we need to make table look and play as real as possible
                      so its not just a “video game” looking table… like the wire guides this is a combo of a primitive (3D object), material, texture and a normal map (its what give the rust pits depth) … this also goes for the rubbers… these are stock VPX rubbers with the correct texture (thanks to Sliderpoint) so as for getting these tables to look real it just takes a few extra steps and not just dragging and dropping things on to the table layout…  I also know where my skillset ends… and its at the graphics, so i dont play with the script, because again, its not in my skillset

gigalula
                      Participant
                        @gigalula

Dammit if we talk about skill i’m out of race for sure…   :mail:    BTW…  Yes HauntFreaks you are really skilled and we are lucky to have a dedicated friend like you :good:   :yes:

Thanks from your friend from CANADA  :-)

randr
                        Keymaster
                          @randr
                          ModeratorMember

Yeah haunt has skills.  :good:

********************************************************
                          for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
                            @hauntfreaks
                            vipContributorMember

got a little work done this weekend
                            Borg scripted the Option menu into the table
                            I did the layout and graphics

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Wow! Looking great!

for IOS and Android

N3roflint
                              Participant
                                @n3roflint

Very very cool.

Scooby
                                Participant
                                  @scooby

This table is looking so great.  I love the uniqueness of making a VP table look like it’s had a few plays…and a few beers spilt on the playfield.  The rust looks really good!

Looking forward to playing your table, Hf.

Al
                                  Participant
                                    @alandee

OK so I don’t know if this will have the same impact for you guys as it does for me, but my wife asked last night as I was tinkering on the cab how the “barn find” pinball table was coming along .. she just loves the hidden romance of it all ..  :-)

Not sure if I should be scared, but I am a little, it’s a world gone topsy turvey. :unsure:

Cheers,

al.

Ben Logan2
                                    Participant
                                      @benlogan2

Al, congrats on a wife who supports your hobby — super cool.

HF’s concept of a “barn find” pinball table is a million dollar marketing idea. Sheesh — if Stern gotta hold of that one, those bums could take it to the bank. Sheer conceptual brilliance on HF’s part. And the graphic design skills to make it a reality!

Scooby
                                      Participant
                                        @scooby

HauntFreaks,

I have been following your build and am excited to see how it is progressing.  Is there anything you can share with us?

Thanks!

Sliderpoint
                                        Participant
                                          @sliderpoint
                                          MemberContributor

Well I can’t say what the current progress is because I’m not doing that final part of the code work.  But, I can tell you me and BorgDog worked on some ideas and testing last weekend for the last bits of the table.  They are actually quite complicated, but should be pretty cool if they work out as well as our tests indicate they should.

I know, pretty vague.  But that’s part of the fun.

-Mike

Jesperpark
                                          Participant
                                            @jesperpark

I think this should become the next NGG, just teaser picks and alluding that it may or may not actually exist, or may be released one day.   :good:

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 104 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?