For freneticamnesic

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    nicco84
    Participant
      @nicco84

Sorry I was writing a post when thread has been closed. I think is politically correct Let me post my answer because @fren wrote some things about me they are absolutely wrong and false … Copy/paste

My god what a war for this. Fren last thing I had in mind to do was to moderate a moderator…
      You said people must take responsibility for his action so Please stop talking of things you don’t know and stop reporting false. I defend my friend and I think to make a good job cause I know the man he is. Please stop saying I ask permission to sell author’s table… do you think people is so stupid? I only answer to people said there were a lot of vpf table in our website and I only said we had them in download section because I ask permission to post in our site, not selling… maybe you’re not able to read my posts fren… I could translate for you if you need. I admitted also Tom was in error and I was defending because he was banned and a lot of people was insulting him and he couldn’t defend himself.

He removed everything… we are talking about it after about 1 year? Again?

Other thing… do you know why Donald do nothing to Tom? In Italy and (and exactly about 1 hour of car from my home) a guy bought a pin cab from Noah and it arrived with all tables sat-up. I wrote about this in vpf and after 2 days the user come out saying the pincab arrived without tables installed and Donald stopped conversation with the argument of sick of one of his parents…
      About 2 months ago the same user was asking for help in other Italian forum because he wasn’t able to set up his pincab… here’s the link guys make your opinion

http://www.arcadeitalia.net/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=27357

For people who believe to @fren words could personally check my words here

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=33929&page=7

@fren a moderator should exactly know what is talking about and should moderate posts… not encouraging to defame people like me or Tom with things I never said. Time of lords is ended since a lot of time stop to be one of them only because we are at your home.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      freneticamnesic
        @freneticamnesic
        vipModeratorMember

Sorry I was writing a post when thread has been closed. I think is politically correct Let me post my answer because @fren wrote some things about me they are absolutely wrong and false … Copy/paste My god what a war for this. Fren last thing I had in mind to do was to moderate a moderator… You said people must take responsibility for his action so Please stop talking of things you don’t know and stop reporting false. I defend my friend and I think to make a good job cause I know the man he is. Please stop saying I ask permission to sell author’s table… do you think people is so stupid? I only answer to people said there were a lot of vpf table in our website and I only said we had them in download section because I ask permission to post in our site, not selling… maybe you’re not able to read my posts fren… I could translate for you if you need. I admitted also Tom was in error and I was defending because he was banned and a lot of people was insulting him and he couldn’t defend himself. He removed everything… we are talking about it after about 1 year? Again? Other thing… do you know why Donald do nothing to Tom? In Italy and (and exactly about 1 hour of car from my home) a guy bought a pin cab from Noah and it arrived with all tables sat-up. I wrote about this in vpf and after 2 days the user come out saying the pincab arrived without tables installed and Donald stopped conversation with the argument of sick of one of his parents… About 2 months ago the same user was asking for help in other Italian forum because he wasn’t able to set up his pincab… here’s the link guys make your opinion http://www.arcadeitalia.net/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=27357 For people who believe to @fren words could personally check my words here http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=33929&page=7 @fren a moderator should exactly know what is talking about and should moderate posts… not encouraging to defame people like me or Tom with things I never said. Time of lords is ended since a lot of time stop to be one of them only because we are at your home.

Nicco, I understand Tom is your friend and my admiration for you sticking up for him. Yes, we can all agree Tom sold VP tables, I guess that’s not in dispute. What else do you have an issue with? Are you upset that it was brought up again? I can’t tell from the way your words are translated whether you asked for permission to sell tables or asked for permission to host tables on the website. I personally read it that you (Tom, not yourself) asked for permission to sell tables, and that’s what I dispute. If you confirm that you didn’t ask for permission to SELL tables, only post tables, then I do not dispute that. I gave Tom permission to host my tables on his website. So then we still agree that he sold tables without our permission, the definition doesn’t change. As far as I am concerned that is in the past, I like Tom’s work, I like ninuzzu’s work (and never once had a problem with ninuzzu). But when Tom came back here to complain about a joke someone made – someone who is relatively new here, no less, he opened himself up to the discussion again. If Tom never sold the DVDs, then nothing is a problem at all. He’s a good guy. You, I don’t know, I’ve only seen you defend Tom so your goodness is debatable. If Tom replaced his uploads at VPF for any other reason than to stick it to Noah for sticking up for us who didn’t want our tables sold, then I would be on his side 100%. I think that is fucking hilarious, and my disputes with Noah are pretty common knowledge. Like the Pinball Universe table rosve uploaded to VPF, that was funny as hell. But I can’t defend Tom when he sold stuff! And no one was talking about it (besides ozg’s joke) until Tom Tower came back to try and play victim!

So I’ll leave it at this: Tom is welcome, you are welcome, ninuzzu is welcome at VPB so long as you don’t try to act like the victim in this. Just own up to it and move on. Ignore ozg’s joke, I don’t condone it but I defend his right to make it (it was kind of funny). Obviously it stirred up some hard feelings. I’m willing to drop it so long as you stop calling me a liar – my only claim is that Tom sold tables. The rest you can defend as “lost in translation” and we can move on.

and lmao come on @Wildman I thought you were on my side

Punch it!

Wildman
        Participant
          @wildman

so sick of everybody always out for the hanging before the facts its getting to be a real downer

my quote if you dont like the peeps that steal your shit  then dont make it …stop crying about your free shit getting stolen and sold..

about had enough of the whining…let the 369400 enjoy what you made and forget about the 6 that are stealing and making $$ off your free shit

hate to say it but there are shitheads everywhere that will rip you off who cares….

just getting sick of the whining …if you  dont like it then STFU and dont make it…..END OF THE STORY..

stop the madness.. :wacko:

freneticamnesic
            @freneticamnesic
            vipModeratorMember

Also I agree, the bad comments on VPF were kind of messed up when Tom couldn’t defend himself. That thread should have been locked very early. And that’s why I respected ninuzzu’s decision to stop posting his tables at VPF – if that’s the way your friends get treated then why stick around? But that’s not here, Tom can defend himself, you can defend him, ninuzzu can defend him, we’re not going to talk bad about people who we ban, that’s unacceptable. And yes, VirtuaPin sold or still does sell cabinets with tables installed. I agree with that as well, I’ve seen it myself. Noah is not a saint.

Punch it!

freneticamnesic
              @freneticamnesic
              vipModeratorMember

so sick of everybody always out for the hanging before the facts its getting to be a real downer my quote if you dont like the peeps that steal your shit then dont make it …stop crying about your free shit getting stolen and sold.. about had enough of the whining…let the 369400 enjoy what you made and forget about the 6 that are stealing and making $$ off your free shit hate to say it but there are shitheads everywhere that will rip you off who cares…. just getting sick of the whining …if you dont like it then STFU and dont make it…..END OF THE STORY.. stop the madness.. :wacko:

WM I kind of did stop making them… it’s disheartening! But I’ll whine about it all I want and there’s nothing you can do to stop me.

Punch it!

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

@wildman VPU is down :( I was needing answer to orange color on pin2dmd! :(

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                for IOS and Android

nicco84
                Participant
                  @nicco84

I don’t know how explain… sorry maybe for translation… inside tom dvds the most important things were setting already prepared for Italian user with an Italian guide… how many tables there are for vp9 in vpf… 1300? More?

I mean 1 or 60 or 1300 is always wrong but all his work needed to Italian people like so much pincab but language divided them to final project. The prepared tables must be a hint to people to let em download more tables!

I think everyone must have a second chance… how he worked for his second chance? He became an author and he posted his work… the errors has been admitted, everything has been removed (great @randr … you always have the shot… you are the man!)… I think he work well… what you want more to redime a man? Please select one of our fingers we will cut it and we will give to you like our sacrifice. I think there’s an internal war with you and i understand too late otherwise we wouldn’t be here to talk about it.

Now an Italian stupid shit user is selling authors work… ah ok he is Italian… surely is the dark work of Tom.
                  Is like to say all Americans are wrong cause have trump for president…

Fren… relax man

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

nicco84 nothing personal but i dont understand a word you just said. LMAO

for IOS and Android

ICPjuggla
                      @icpjuggla
                      MembervipModerator

Point is we all forgave Tom here. The guy Ozg posted a joke (yes it was funny) at the end of the day even though Tom never publicly apologized we still all forgave him. End of story!

So just to be clear Tom was or is forgiven……

whats wrong with Trump? He’s making America great again!

HauntFreaks
                        @hauntfreaks
                        vipContributorMember

so sick of everybody always out for the hanging before the facts its getting to be a real downer my quote if you dont like the peeps that steal your shit then dont make it …stop crying about your free shit getting stolen and sold.. about had enough of the whining…let the 369400 enjoy what you made and forget about the 6 that are stealing and making $$ off your free shit hate to say it but there are shitheads everywhere that will rip you off who cares…. just getting sick of the whining …if you dont like it then STFU and dont make it…..END OF THE STORY.. stop the madness.. :wacko:

you know i love ya, but people in love can disagree…LOL
                        the whiners make this stuff for the end users … not the greedy fucks
                        I share what I share because I don’t think its fair the majority should suffer because of a few, BUT I personally will do whatever i need to do to stop those few….
                        these designs are mine… I shared with a Creative Commons – Attribution – Non-Commercial – Share Alike license.
                        and 2 other disclaimers that clearly state they are never to be sold…. but are still being sold on ebay and etsy…. so yeah, no… there is no way i’m allowing anything like this to go on without some sorta fight, shaming or whatever

freneticamnesic
                          @freneticamnesic
                          vipModeratorMember

I don’t know how explain… sorry maybe for translation… inside tom dvds the most important things were setting already prepared for Italian user with an Italian guide… how many tables there are for vp9 in vpf… 1300? More? I mean 1 or 60 or 1300 is always wrong but all his work needed to Italian people like so much pincab but language divided them to final project. The prepared tables must be a hint to people to let em download more tables! I think everyone must have a second chance… how he worked for his second chance? He became an author and he posted his work… the errors has been admitted, everything has been removed (great @randr … you always have the shot… you are the man!)… I think he work well… what you want more to redime a man? Please select one of our fingers we will cut it and we will give to you like our sacrifice. I think there’s an internal war with you and i understand too late otherwise we wouldn’t be here to talk about it. Now an Italian stupid shit user is selling authors work… ah ok he is Italian… surely is the dark work of Tom. Is like to say all Americans are wrong cause have trump for president… Fren… relax man

Lol I left Tom alone forever! As far as I was concerned, that was his past and I had nothing to do with it. His decision to not post tables here is fine – I harbor no resentment. But he brought it up here, so it became a discussion again. No matter how many tables you put on a DVD, people always want more. So yes, the “important” parts are getting it set up and installed, we’re not in disagreement with that. We’re not even in disagreement with including tables in such an installer (I’m not, I can’t speak for the other authors) – however my concern was with the money. Anyways, I think that’s obvious, and I think we’re clear and that discussion is dead and buried.

Now we’ve probably scared away ninuzzu from posting any more of his tables here as well so we’re worse off. Ta-la!

Also not sure who Donald is lol, are we talking about Trump? I’ll lock this fuckin thread right now

Punch it!

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

NO POLITICS! please. we have enough drama as it is  :wacko:

********************************************************
                            for IOS and Android

TNT2
                            Participant
                              @tnt2

Kodos_3in_ROUND_original

Wildman
                              Participant
                                @wildman

ok let me restate…you guys all make great tables/BG/any media you make and spend hrs doing….. ok we agree on that fact right? so my point is why are you guys taking your issues or frustrations out on the majority of the guys that love this PINBALL SHIT and crucifying them for 6 maybe 10 ass wipes selling your free shit that you stole and copied too ??? everybody is suffering because your pissed at a couple of scumbags you can never stop on your best day……….

my shit i dont care i spent 4 yrs now making shit and still will..why cause i LOVE IT…and im not gonna let a couple of fuckin scumbags stop me to make 20’501 guys happy! :-)

the funny thing is we all know its wrong and we all hate it ..but for what a couple of assholes and you guys get so pissed and make the majority suffer..its really sad that any scumbag would put you down when more guys give you complements about your great work…I just dont get the crybaby effect..

maybe most need to grow up and not get offended from  a couple of doushbags….if your so worried about your work why not get a job at farsight or something were you get paid for crap tables :wacko:

POINT IS YOUR ALL TAKING IT OUT ON THE WRONG PEOPLE….and its really getting lame…

if you dont like it dont post…dont make tables or anything else and let the 13 guys selling your great shit piss you off…

I feel like im in kindergarten again..and it really pissing me off that grown men are letting stupid shit like this bother them…

and dont even reply to this post if your gonna cry…get some fuckin balls B-)

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                Wildman
                                Participant
                                  @wildman

you know i love ya, but people in love can disagree…LOL the whiners make this stuff for the end users … not the greedy fucks I share what I share because I don’t think its fair the majority should suffer because of a few, BUT I personally will do whatever i need to do to stop those few…. these designs are mine… I shared with a Creative Commons – Attribution – Non-Commercial – Share Alike license. and 2 other disclaimers that clearly state they are never to be sold…. but are still being sold on ebay and etsy…. so yeah, no… there is no way i’m allowing anything like this to go on without some sorta fight, shaming or whatever

my answer there is Haunt then stop making the shit then you wont have shit to bitch about..I love your work but not you crying about how somebody stole your shit ..

if you dont like assholes stealing your shit and its gonna happen then dont make it end of story ;-)

Wildman
                                  Participant
                                    @wildman

@wildman VPU is down :( I was needing answer to orange color on pin2dmd! :(

Sorry  no clue whats going on most likely site update lol dazz the boss :whistle:

HauntFreaks
                                      @hauntfreaks
                                      vipContributorMember

nah… I do it for the majority… i’ll stop once the minority takes over…. so I’m not letting those scumbags stop me from makin stuff….
                                      but until then one old man to another…. there has to be a price to pay, even if its shaming…. things like this I’ll never take the highroad…  so nanny-nanny-boo-boo

ozg
                                      Participant
                                        @netweight

Guess I’ll put this here:

Did I miss anything? I had an Italian girlfriend once, she didn’t find me very amusing either. This thread started when Ninuzzu wanted help about the Ebay VPX sales and we gave him our opinion/help. Personally, I would have read what I wrote once (laughed or not), shrugged my shoulders and moved on, it’s just internet crap and never personal because I don’t know any of you. If any of you think this was bad, you should see the Steam forums (they could bully you into crying). I tried to explain to Tom that it was nothing but me being sarcastic (I’m not one to say sorry most of the time but I did, because he didn’t understand that I was trying to be funny, Tom being from Europe and all), it’s time to get past what I call nothing (my joking). Most of us are adults, I’m older than randr and poorer, LOL. Obviously there is something else going on because the arguing has gone way past my silliness. To add, I don’t have anything against gay people, the DVD box just happened to have a pinball theme, which was gay porn, it wasn’t aimed at anyone. I delivered to gay owned businesses, gay people, TSs, naked gay guys and bath houses in Lauderdale all the time, many years ago. If I wanted to hate people, it would have been long ago. Plus, they tip well, I mean money, LMAO, I did have one guy grab me low, I think he reached for the wrong package. So, I like everyone here, even Dark and am especially grateful to all of you for recreating these tables (I know the work is time consuming and that most of you do this in your free time). Hopefully people got some frustration out of their system, I’m pretty laid back, but for others it can be healthy. Back to normal now, maybe? People always take my odd sense of humor the wrong way, but oh well that’s just who I am. I didn’t mean to cause a stir on your website randr, believe me. I’ve been loving pinball since 1978! (why did I have to type all this)

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

Ozg no worries I think your very funny PLEASE apologize to Tom will you? Maybe we can fix this yet!

for IOS and Android

Drybonz
                                          Participant
                                            @drybonz

I’ve felt recently, even though I completely agree that selling people’s work is wrong, that the ongoing dialog gets a bit old, and letting it ruin this for us as a hobby gets really old… but if you say anything about it people usually jump down your throat.  I would like to see everyone remember we are on the same team… we all love VP, and it’s beneficial to all of us to stop arguing about it… there are always going to be people selling it… we can’t control that… we have a choice as to whether it ruins the hobby for us.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?