No Good Gofers (Williams 1997)

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    TNT2
    Participant
      @tnt2

The drama, in general, gets a bit old. I have never been involved in some niche of the internet that has so much never-ending drama as visual pinball. One ends just as another begins.

I can understand it. It might be different if you could whip up a table in an hour (Assassin being the exception ;-) )

Arngrim
      Participant
        @arngrim
        DOF MinisterMember

i had some updates about dof, they are in the version of clark kent, i sent some to bodydump by pm but got no reply..

Clark Kent
        Participant
          @clarkkent
          MemberContributor

Bodydump, if you are interested, the plexi has just been revised again and is even more exact to match the original one. And I added the 8 step GI. Same link as the last one posted.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Mark70
          Participant
            @mark70

I know there is some other stuff going on here in this topic right now, but I have to throw in that
            this table plays absolutely fantastic and that’s exactly what it looks like.
            Thanks to all involved for already hours of fun.

Jesperpark
            Participant
              @jesperpark

Just a FYI, Wildman just updated the B2S back glass file with a high rez picture at VPUniverse

JustAnotherRat
              Participant
                @justanotherrat

After reading through this thread completely…. I have decided to edit my post… please move on…  nothing to see here.

Sven34
                Participant
                  @sven34

Thank you very much is nice  :good:

RallyRally
                  Participant
                    @rallyrally

Can anyone offer advice on how to fix the upper playfield stuck balls and whatever is causing the left flipper to flip at random? All the dropbox links in this support topic are dead, so I could not try them. I’ve managed to otherwise get version 1.0 to my liking with my own changes and thank you bodydump for providing us with it!

ababapanos
                    Participant
                      @ababapanos

hello i have a problem with no good gofers
                      Dont have a dmd sceen…

what is wrong?

xenonph
                      Participant
                        @xenonph
                        MemberContributor

With table loaded into the VP Editor,

Click the “Script” tab on left side of Editor.

Go to Line 268 in the table script and you will see this…

.Hidden=1

Change to

.Hidden=0

Capture4-1

Hope this helps.

Attachments:
                        Micronaut
                        Participant
                          @micronaut

ooooh!, :wacko: thanks guys, great table and excellent work, I do not know the rules of this pinball, but it is so fun that I will know it step by step  playing countless times

Tom
                          Participant
                            @armyaviation
                            MemberContributor

changed the script and still no dmd.  is there a new version of this table to download. thanks

STAT
                            Participant
                              @stefanaustria
                              MemberContributor

Maybe your DMD is behind your Backglass ? Tried ALT+TAB to get the DMD ?

Tom
                              Participant
                                @armyaviation
                                MemberContributor

tested it again in vpinmame and it finally popped up… thanks

JustAnotherRat
                                Participant
                                  @justanotherrat

Can anyone tell me if the flippers going by themselves occasionally is by design or a bug of some sort? RallyRally mentioned it in a previous post for only the left flipper but I have both of them do it at various times.

I have played a real NGG but it was a long time ago and I don’t remember it doing it, but I could be wrong and if it did it I probably just blamed myself for bumping the flipper.

I had a couple of longish games of this last night and it flipped by itself more than I remember it doing before, but I do know that it has done it by itself previously.

If it is a bug, does anyone know how to fix it?

Dark
                                    @dark
                                    vipMemberContributor

Can anyone tell me if the flippers going by themselves occasionally is by design or a bug of some sort? RallyRally mentioned it in a previous post for only the left flipper but I have both of them do it at various times.

I have played a real NGG but it was a long time ago and I don’t remember it doing it, but I could be wrong and if it did it I probably just blamed myself for bumping the flipper.

I had a couple of longish games of this last night and it flipped by itself more than I remember it doing before, but I do know that it has done it by itself previously.

If it is a bug, does anyone know how to fix it?

Strange flipper behavior like you describe here is often caused by a b2s issue in my experience, are you running the db2s backglass and is it running as it should?  If you don’t need to run backglass (single screen set up perhaps) then you likely need to disable the loading of db2s in the script.

3dcreation

JustAnotherRat
                                    Participant
                                      @justanotherrat

I am running a b2s backglass but it seems to run fine. I might test it without a backglass to see if it behaves correctly then.

Tom
                                      Participant
                                        @armyaviation
                                        MemberContributor

Try backglass in standard mode and not exe mode

tedbell
                                        Participant
                                          @tedbell

Wow! This is an amazing work of pinball fun! One of my favorite tables in VPX! Thanks to bodydump and everyone else who contributed.. also, thanks for the DMD and audio tip – it was so nice to hear Bud and Buzz making fun of me again.

Karlor
                                          Participant
                                            @karlor

Thanks for this table! Great work to all involved!

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 129 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?