World Poker Tour VPX (Stern 2006)

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    Mark70
    Participant
      @mark70

Yes, right.  Sorry I forgot to mention ddraw must be 0.
      I changed the default reg key to ddraw=0, so deleting an “old” reg key is all I have to do.
      Next time the ROM will start then with the default value (ddraw=0).

Andypc
      Participant
        @andypc

I am getting an error on line 105 of the script. Tried both VPX 10.1 and 10.2?

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Post error please will be easier to help

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

STAT
          Participant
            @stefanaustria
            MemberContributor

Looks like you havent newest Controller.vbs File … Update your vbs Files.

Andypc
            Participant
              @andypc

Thanks, updated controller.vbs and all working great. Should I be using 10.2? I have 10.1 Rev 2660 and 10.2 Rev 2859. Also the playfield has a scratch by the lady’s face that wasn’t on the VP9 table? Awesome table.

Just tried with 10.2 and the ball got stuck under the upper right ramp. I could see it moving, but nudge wouldn’t get it out

STAT
              Participant
                @stefanaustria
                MemberContributor

As Fren said: “Should work with any VPX 10.1 rev 2820 and above!”

Vampirolatino2
                Participant
                  @vampirolatino2

This table and the mustang one are the only one that crash VP. When table load VP terminates abruptly and quit. Some have seen this problem before? :scratch:

Vampirolatino2
                  Participant
                    @vampirolatino2

I think it have to do with the stern vpmame version or something… both of them are sterns… need to check with AC/DC and others to see if the same problem happen.

blackvulcan3
                    Participant
                      @blackvulcan3

Yes, right. Sorry I forgot to mention ddraw must be 0. I changed the default reg key to ddraw=0, so deleting an “old” reg key is all I have to do. Next time the ROM will start then with the default value (ddraw=0).

How does that work Mark? Each time I get a new table, I go into preferences, start the table in windowed mode, play once. Rom appears in regedit and I change ddraw to 0. It would be nice to have a simpler way for each new table.

Mark70
                      Participant
                        @mark70

Yes, right. Sorry I forgot to mention ddraw must be 0. I changed the default reg key to ddraw=0, so deleting an “old” reg key is all I have to do. Next time the ROM will start then with the default value (ddraw=0).

How does that work Mark? Each time I get a new table, I go into preferences, start the table in windowed mode, play once. Rom appears in regedit and I change ddraw to 0. It would be nice to have a simpler way for each new table.

There is a “ROM” with the name “default” in the registry, change it’s settings to ddraw=0
                        If there are no ddraw settings for default at all, then just add it. In this case see a regular ROM for the spelling and values.

From now on every new (or deleted) ROM will use ddraw=0. No need to start in windowed mode first and change the registry key anymore.

blackvulcan3
                        Participant
                          @blackvulcan3

There is a “ROM” with the name “default” in the registry, change it’s settings to ddraw=0 If there are no ddraw settings for default at all, then just add it. In this case see a regular ROM for the spelling and values. From now on every new (or deleted) ROM will use ddraw=0. No need to start in windowed mode first and change the registry key anymore.

Great advice Mark, thank you.

I didn’t have a default setting within the default ROM for ddraw so I created a new DWORD named it ddraw with a value of 0.

Unfortunately I just added my latest table, Tommy, without seeing this but hopefully from now on I won’t have to go through that laborious task for each new table.

Thanks again. Jason.

STAT
                          Participant
                            @stefanaustria
                            MemberContributor

Fren, please if i can ask again, maybe you can fix the latest small Issues …

freneticamnesic
                              @freneticamnesic
                              vipModeratorMember

Fren, please if i can ask again, maybe you can fix the latest small Issues …

You’re not on chat right now, hope you see this soon. I’m going through and fixing a few things. I’ve found the cause of the ball disappearing in the plunger lane and am making sure I keep the ball from getting trapped in the pop bumper area, when you get a chance let me know what other issues you’re seeing and I’ll get them taken care of!

Punch it!

1 user thanked author for this post.
                              Jesperpark
                              Participant
                                @jesperpark

Thanks for all the updates to a bunch of your tables lately Fren

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

Yeah thanks Richard! Nice having you around ;)

********************************************************
                                  for IOS and Android

freneticamnesic
                                    @freneticamnesic
                                    vipModeratorMember

Don’t get used to it I get more parts for my car soon! :)

Punch it!

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Ha! Car parts always first! It’s ok kinda sick of you already :)

for IOS and Android

robwaade
                                      Participant
                                        @robwaade

i cant find ddraw where is it located not familiar with it thanks

Thalamus
                                          @thalamus
                                          ContributorMemberModerator

https://www.google.no/search?q=ddraw%3D0+site:vpforums.org&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=OpnHWL2zLobIsQHm95CwDg

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          STAT
                                          Participant
                                            @stefanaustria
                                            MemberContributor

Thanks Fren, in the last Version i sent you, there are no more other Issues :-)
                                            Had some Games in the last days, otherwise everyting should be ok

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 116 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?