Reply To: Tron Legacy LE: “End of Line” PuP-Pack (VPX)

spoontangclan
Participant
    @spoontangclan

Hi Terry. Thank you for creating this really great pup packs! I am having a lot of trouble getting it to work and I’m not sure what else to try.

I’m trying to use this pack in conjunction with this table. I’m a 2-screen user with a pindmd v3. I have PinUP player 1.4.1 installed. I have dmdext 1.72 installed, however, whenever I try to use freezy’s dmddevice.dll (~4.5MB) rather than the dmddevice.dll  from the PINDMD3 folder (~65kb), the DMD doesn’t load and the table loads but doesn’t really start. When using freezy’s dmddevice.dll, I definitely have “use external dmd checked”.

I’m trying to run bleeding edge VPX 10.6, but have tried it with 10.5 final and see the same symptoms. I’m also trying to run vpinmame 3.2 with the latest SAM builds installed.

When running with the pindmd 3 devicedmd.dll, the pup back backglass displays, but the only video I’ve seen reliably working is the arcade one for the skillshot.

I don;t immediately have access to puplog.txt to share but it showed trn_174h loaded on a few lines but that was it. The rest looked pretty sparse.

My dmddevice.ini file is setup as you have suggested. Your other pup packs seem to work fine for me (mainly jaws) despite some performance issues I’m still trying to work out with that.

Any ideas for other things I should consider trying? Let me know if there’s any other info I can help provide.

TY!

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?