Reply To: Top Gun Mod

JR
Participant
    @jfr1

Engage!  So, even tho’ I don’t have pinup player, I was determined to play this table.  So I spent the better part of the morning going through the script and commenting out line after line of pup stuff.  Then would try to load and comment out any other error lines.  And I got it running.  Just table sounds and a few effects but it’s working.  I just had to check out that ramp mod.  Gotta say, this plays great.  And love that ramp mod!  I did check out the videos and wow, thanks for all the work that went into this.  Very cool.  Not sure I’ll get around to pinup player in the near future but I created a static b2s so I can throw it on my cab tonight and check it out further.  Hm…guess I won’t be keeping score.

Graphics look fantastic.  Very cool work with the plane.  And since I’m hearing the table sounds loud and clear – – that spinner is perfect!!

Thanks again zimbakin and support crew.  Much appreciated.     whoops, I think I forgot to hit the like/thanks buttons.  Better get on that.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?