Reply To: Tron Legacy LE: 3 on 1 PuP-Pack (BG, Topper, DMD on 1 Screen )

markzq
Participant
    @markzq

Hello TerryRed,

First of all, thank you for your great work on this PuP-Pack.

Unfortunately the PuP-Pack doesnt’t work as it should, while others (like Munsters and Master of the Universe) work completely. I’ve narrowed it down that it seems that all videos that are triggered by event starting with the letter “D” are not triggered at all (for instance, CluMode is triggered by event D12). All other videos that are triggered by event with the letter “W” are working correctly (like the “Arcade Mystery” video and the “ZUSE” and “TRON” letters.

I’ve got the table set for “USA” (also changing ik to UK doesn’t solve it). I’ve got the VPINmame DMD set to “use external DMD” (this does give me an error message “No external DMD driver found or DMD driver functions not found” every time I start the table, but when I close this message the table works fine and the VPINmame DMD comes up all the same).

Do you have any idea what might be wrong here?

I did notice that you mentioned that “pininit.bat” (that is included in the PuP-Pack) should be excluded by antivirus. But when I downloaded the PuP-Pack I didn’t find any pininit.bat file, not even when I searched within the ZIP file itself before unpacking. Are you sure that the pininit.bat file is in the ZIP file?

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?