Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Raiders Dude
    Participant
    @raidersdude

Im a noob here at Downloading new tables and could use some help please… The 007 table is only showing up. No Backglass.  I made b2s file same as table file. What am I doing wrong for no backglass to appear. Other tables when I do this method it seems to work just not your 007 backglass. Thanks for your help I must be missing a step or 2.

chucky87
    Participant
    @chucky87

Im a noob here at Downloading new tables and could use some help please… The 007 table is only showing up. No Backglass. I made b2s file same as table file. What am I doing wrong for no backglass to appear. Other tables when I do this method it seems to work just not your 007 backglass. Thanks for your help I must be missing a step or 2.

make me a capture of your db2s settings by taking on a working backglass. rename your db2s as well as your table because if there is an option to tick on your db2s options if the name are not identical you will not have it.

AJ-KP928
    Participant
    @aj-kp928

BIG THX

7x4x1z
    Participant
    @cookieraid

I do like your work, but this is the only backglass I’ve ever came across that has required an .exe to play animations. Is there really no other way?

chucky87
    Participant
    @chucky87

There are two appollo 13 and goldeneye is the method to get the dmd image, the dmd freezy, and the dmd animation on the dmd lcd. It’s not really an exe but a command that says freezy puts the dmd in front of the dmd image. Otherwise it is not displayed. On stargate you have a mini pup pack to have the dmd image because this one has no animation.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW