4K Tv Recommendations?

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Cameron
    Participant
      @cameron

OK I’m dying to hear what your results are….. Have the LG coming in and will test it vs. my Acer Predator 32″… but that LG vs. Acer in the same size, my guess is the LG will win…. When do you get that new ACER??

bb
      Participant
        @delt31

TV battle update!

CLEAR winner.  It’s the ACER.  Pic quality is a lot nicer and the response rate makes for a clearer game of pin.  The only downside is that it has a slightly higher input lag but it’s not bad although the LG did feel the slightest quicker.  Easy trade off though for the ACER as the monitor quality and response is so far ahead of the LG.

I’m in the ACER monitor 43 fan club.  Goodbye LG tv.  I knew a monitor should be better!

Spektre
        Participant
          @spektre

I’ve got to break the trend here.  The 46″ fits perfectly in my Williams widebody cabinet.  I mean perfectly.  I cannot imagine having a border all the way around.  If I went smaller screen, i’d have to redesign the cabinet around it.

So, until 46″ 4k screens make a comeback, I’ll be staying with 1080p.

(Too bad 3D petered out)

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

A few 49” do fit… just. From what I’ve seen but have not tried myself

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

Spektre
            Participant
              @spektre

I’d be curious to hear from anyone that got a 49″ to fit and what cabinet dimensions they used to do that.

I used a gutted Williams Widebody (Judge Dredd) for mine and a couple 46″ TVs did not fit.  I got a Toshiba that was 45.9″ and it just fit.

bb
              Participant
                @delt31

keeping the 46 for 1080 vs 4k is absolutely nuts based on the night and day diff it made for my cab.  I generally think 4k is overrated but in pinball since I’m so close you can tell in a second

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?