AC/DC Premium-LE-Luci

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 186 total)
  • Author
    dEiCidE
    Participant
      @deicide

hi, really nice table! one of my favorites! thanks so mucho!

One custion. Ball have no color reflections, is any way to solve this?

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Show a screenshot of your VP video preferences i bet that will help us point you in right direction

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

ItchyRobot
        Participant
          @itchyrobot

I know the table is set up to use the “RMagna-Save” button for FIRE. Is there a way to edit the script to make “Lockbar/Fire” button my FIRE button?

I looked over the script, but was afraid to start editing stuff unless I knew exactly which lines to change… and what to change them to.

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

version 1.5 of acdc premium has already, like you said mapped right magna save, but, also already the lock-bar mapped to fire.

If KeyCode = RightMagnaSave OR KeyCode = LockbarKey Then Controller.Switch(64)=1  

1 user thanked author for this post.
            ItchyRobot
            Participant
              @itchyrobot

version 1.5 of acdc premium has already, like you said mapped right magna save, but, also already the lock-bar mapped to fire.

If KeyCode = RightMagnaSave OR KeyCode = LockbarKey Then Controller.Switch(64)=1

That worked great, thanks!
              I did not see a version 1.5 though. Only 1.4 for download.

outhere
                @outhere
                MemberContributorvipModerator

version 1.5

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/5489-acdc/

bietekwiet
                Participant
                  @bietekwiet

Which table is the one that has the lead singer’s face on the playfield?

I have trouble discerning which version and when I google any model all kinds of different play fields show up.

EDIT: Found it: it’s AC/DC · Pro Edition · v1.0

SALAUN
                  Participant
                    @salaun

Great ! :yahoo:

yakuzaronin
                    Participant
                      @yakuzaronin

Great table.  Losing alot of productivity from playing it too much haha.

Thalamus
                        @thalamus

@yakuzaronin : Support threads is expected to be read also if you are having issues. Look 5 messages before your post.

yakuzaronin
                        Participant
                          @yakuzaronin

apologies i should have seen that first.

nikolafeve
                          Participant
                            @nikolafeve

probably best table ever. thank you

nikolafeve
                            Participant
                              @nikolafeve

An absolute classic ! Thank you Ninuzzu

Viper2005
                              Participant
                                @viper2005

First, I would like to say Thank You for this amazing table.  It is quite possibly the best VPX table I have encountered!

Second, I would like to report that there is some slight audio crackling, when You Shook Me All Night Long is selected and the ball comes out of the bumper area.  Maybe its just on my end though, can anyone else duplicate the problem?

Thalamus
                                  @thalamus

If it is the song itself, then it sounds like you’ve set up the volume too high for your speakers ?

Viper2005
                                  Participant
                                    @viper2005

The popping/crackle sound comes about one second after the ball hitting the bumper sound.  Its like when the bumper sound ends, it causes this pop sound, every time.  But it only occurs when that one song is playing, and nothing else on the playfield seems to trigger this pop, only the bumpers..  When any other song is playing the bumpers sound perfectly normal.

I have made a youtube video that shows this sound.  Listen for the “pop” at 0:04, and another “pop-pop” at 0:06.  For this video I turned on Music Attenuation so you can hear the popping better.  This only occurs when Y.S.M.A.N.L is playing, regardless of volume.

Thalamus
                                      @thalamus

Hmm. I hear the issue, but, that doesn’t happen here, or I should say. Wasn’t. Been a while since I played this last, so, I should probably give it a wack again soon.

No idea at this moment. In theory, it could be data corruption in the rom’s audio part, but, then again, that doesn’t fit with what you are saying about that it happens for only one song. :scratch:   It would not hurt I guess, to download the original rom all over again, just to have that out of the way. I would also open the sound manager, then go and play LeftBumper_Hit, RightBumper_Hit and TopBumper_Hit manually. Maybe one of those is partly “corrupted”. But, again, not really explaining the relationship to the song. :unsure:

Viper2005
                                      Participant
                                        @viper2005

Thanks, I did try redownloading the ROM, with the same result.   I also tried the other tables, Back in Black LE and Let There Be Rock LE, and this popping also occurs on those tables too, but only when Y.S.M.A.N.L is playing.  Its very odd!

Viper2005
                                        Participant
                                          @viper2005

I’m happy to report that I’ve found and fixed the issue.  It was the newly added line in 1.5 regarding the shaker motors in the Solenoids section of the script.  I commented that line out (as it was originally in 1.4) and now the pop sound is gone!

This was the line I commented out:

SolCallback(8) = “vpmSolSound SoundFX(“”ShakerPulse””,DOFShaker),” ‘Shaker Motor

Dareshiranu
                                          Participant
                                            @dareshiranu

I’m quite new at this and frankly have just been able to get backglasses working on my 2nd screen and tables right way up on my cabinet when they show up sideways.

My issue with this table is the video that pops up on the middle right of the playfield, occluding play and not going away. Honestly I have no idea what is going on with that or how to move/get rid of it. I see no reference to it, at least not directly so a little advice would be appreciated.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 186 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?