Ace of Speed VR

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    takut
    Participant
      @takut
      MemberContributor

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/ace-of-speed-vr/

VR version of Ace of Speed.

Special big thanks to Mussinger for this great Mod of the Mousin Around table from Herweh.

Also big thanks to Rawd (and contributors) for the VR code for Plunger, Buttons, Reels,… , for the general VR stuff and for all the VR inspiration ideas

Special thanks goes also to to Randy Davis, Caligula and Rawnei for bringing us VPVR and of course to the VP DevTeam and all the other VP contributors.

Options (from original table): Left and Right Magnasave to toggle lights and flipper fingers (modified from original table).

Download also includes VPX Launcher image.

The Loafer
      Participant
        @theloafer

That looks very unique, looking forward to trying it!  Thanks!

Scotty VH
          @scottt
          ModeratorMember

For some reason, I can’t plunge the ball.  It makes it about half way up the shooter lane then bounces back.  Does anyone know what could be causing this?

UPDATE:  The ball was bouncing off RubberBand1.  I deleted it, and the ball makes it through the shooter lane now.  Great table!!!

gear323
          Participant
            @gear323

Scotty, you are not using the 10.7 version of VPX VR are you?

takut
            Participant
              @takut
              MemberContributor

For some reason, I can’t plunge the ball. It makes it about half way up the shooter lane then bounces back. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

UPDATE: The ball was bouncing off RubberBand1. I deleted it, and the ball makes it through the shooter lane now. Great table!!!

Strange, I never had this problem during all the time I play this table. I use VPX10.6 and not VPX10.7.

senseless
              Participant
                @senseless

Thanks for sharing this one :)!

Rawd
                Participant
                  @rawd

Holy wow!  I missed this one on release, but I’m glad I found it now.  This is a really cool table mod, and I absolutely love the VR room.  What a cool idea to put the machine into the truck.  Wow.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?