Anyone have acxess to a Blackwater 100?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mlager8
    Participant
      @mlager8

Does anyone have access to a real blackwater 100 machine? Looking into gathering resources for a possible vpx build, but it’s a very detailed/complicated table and would only make sense perusing if someone actually had the table and could take lots of pics and measurements.

bord
        @bord
        MembervipContributorModerator

Oh wow. I like where this line of inquiry may lead… Truly the right guy for the job.

Mlager8
        Participant
          @mlager8

Thanks bud, would love to do this table, but like I said it’s a complete beast. Unless I can get someone with access to one of these in real life I’d be a little hesitant.

Chronologically it’s the next bally game after escape from the lost world so it would be awesome to get this one done too

Schreibi34
          Participant
            @schreibi34

Not a real table but you could talk to Sindbad and see what happens:

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=28010

Mlager8
            Participant
              @mlager8

I actuslly did already put in a message to him, still waiting to hear back. He actuslly did a really nice job on the vp9 version. Still. Not sure he has the real one, and it almost seems like a must for this one. I’ll see though.

Tom
              Participant
                @armyaviation
                MemberContributor

Matt and I were talking about this and the next day I missed a black water 100 on CL for $800 by one day….

@mlager8
                , your a glutton for punishment after escape…

Mlager8
                Participant
                  @mlager8

It’s a bad-ass game but you’re right, it’s no easy go. If I even find someone, no telling how long it would take to get this one done…

Tom
                  Participant
                    @armyaviation
                    MemberContributor

Pinside.   I usually start sending messages to people who own the table and start asking them.  Your bound to find someone that has it torn apart or someone who has scans.

Goldchicco
                    Participant
                      @goldchicco

I have the conversion done, thanks also to 32assassin help coding the Start Gate

I think I am going to open a WIP treat and see if I can have more help finding sources and fix physics and other small things

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?