Austin, you were lovely.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jmreedy
    Participant
      @jmreedy

The wife and I are celebrating 5 years this month and we decided to take a trip down to Austin before baby #2 arrives this Winter. We had a few hours to kill before our AirBnB was ready so I of course looked up what the local pinball scene looked like. We discovered that Pinballz Arcade was only a few minutes away so decide to check it out and burn a few quarters. Great collection of late 80s and beyond cabinets, most in very good condition. Highly recommended for anyone in the area who has never been.

IMG_7595

IMG_7594

@bord
      will be happy to know they even had a Lost World that I was able to pull excellent reference photos from for the plastics redraw I am helping out with.  :yahoo:

IMG_7583

bord
        @bord
        MembervipContributorModerator

Looks like a lot of fun! Glad you got a chance to take a look at Lost World, too.

Congrats on the anniversary.

CarnyPriest
        Participant
          @carnypriest

It’s the biggest collection in Texas. Two floors and then there are two other locations in town with more. Haven’t visited those other locations yet.

I haven’t tried to take many photos for resources there. They keep it pretty dark and there are always reflections. Photos are nothing like getting a scan with plastics off/playfield unpopulated from an owner But if there are no other options then I can at least try sometime. I live in town.

https://www.pinballzarcade.com/play/games/

Game list is searchable.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?