Batman Dark Knight Skitso Mod

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    teisen
    Participant
      @teisen

hello congratulations for the work the table is beautiful!

for me when the ball goes to the left ramp (where the car is) the ball gets stuck, does not return to the game and the table is looking for the ball … is this happening to colleagues?

thanks

bord
        @bord
        MembervipContributorModerator

hello congratulations for the work the table is beautiful!

for me when the ball goes to the left ramp (where the car is) the ball gets stuck, does not return to the game and the table is looking for the ball … is this happening to colleagues?

thanks

Hmm. I have not seen that behavior before. Physics were tested pretty rigorously by RIK and a handful of others. I know sometimes the ball sticks at the right lane when the flipper is up. When I find a fix I’ll get it over to skitso.

You’re current on your install (10.6)?

Rastan350
        Participant
          @rastan350

One of my favorite tables, looks great! Thanks!

teisen
          Participant
            @teisen

yes i’m using version 10.6

I tried to play it twice and the same thing happened both times, the ball gets stuck and it is no longer possible to play …
            this occurs on the left ramp, where there is a car

Attachments:
            sebcemoi
            Participant
              @sebcemoi

Just …. awesome ! :yahoo:
              Thanks @Skitso for this masterpiece :heart:

naeromagus
              Participant
                @naeromagus

Another Premium release. This table already got much play time. But now a  Skitso/Bord overhaul. Looks Incredible. (great surprise after my 10+hr work day)

Thank you!

JR
                Participant
                  @jfr1

That’s not something you see everyday.”   You guys took this table from something occasionally to load up to learn gameplay to one that will be played regularly.  These new sounds and physics are getting crazy cool and it now looks like a real table.  Big wow!

Have only played a handful of games on this release, but played dozens on the beta and never experienced the issue teisen describes.  And to have it happen in back to back games?  I’ve even messed with pov …to try and improve my score…and nothing odd has happened.  Perhaps an isolated event?

Thanks for this ‘early release’ skitso!!  Can’t wait to see what’s in store.

Bald Eagle
                  Participant
                    @baldeagle

Table looks amazing. Thanks!

Skitso
                    Participant
                      @skitso

I need to make a new download for this as the download was from Vpinball and per original authors’ wish, it’s now a URL download from another site. Sorry for the inconvenience.

New support topic is here: https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/batman-dark-knight-skitso-mod-2/

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?