Big Brother continued

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    HauntFreaks
      @hauntfreaks
      vipContributorMember

this is to move the conversation about compromised privacy online…

where we left off

So no Google Account…No FSS Tables?? Sad. I have no Google Account. And I really don’t plan on making one, or signing up for one. I use DropBox only. Was really hoping to be able to play these newer FSS versions. Guess I will just have to play the old ones you uploaded before you removed them. Your work is definately appreciated my friend. I love all these mods you made!! Hopefully you can make them available in the future through a regular download page from this site. Carry on.

ok I’ll bite… why no google email? or FB? heres my disclaimer… I am not your normal Joe clueless public that willynilly handing out my info… I wont be volunteering up my DNA to be categorized into groups, nor will I ever own a CIA/NSA malware per-installed apple or mac product…. so i’m up on all my thinly veiled BS that really is going on… google and FB are for sure culprits in it all…. acknowledgement is key to all of this, most dont know or believe this is happening… i’m on another level I know and just dont care….

Really shouldn’t pollute this thread with this stuff. But, I can’t shut up. About pre-installed. Do you really believe that M$ is any better ? I’m no fan of neither Apple or Microsoft, but, I’m kind of forced to run Windows because of DirectX. And I do prefer Photoshop over Gimp. Win10 is their first release where they admit that they spy on you, and very few people seem to even care. Its a lost cause. On my daily browsing I’m using Fedora (linux distro ) and run Firefox. But, it doesn’t mean I believe I’m any safer. I’m leaving bread crumbs out wherever I go. You could say it is better than leaving a slice of bread on each click.  B-)

This wasn’t directly pointed at you HF. It’s a general rant about internet and how little people care about their privacy. I could choose to run eg. Tor and the Tor browser. But, that would really make a mess of things if I one day wanted to go over the pond to play some real pins one day.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      HauntFreaks
        @hauntfreaks
        vipContributorMember

oh MS and Droid is no better… but there is many different types of spying going on…
        there the steal your info so they know what ads to get you to look at, but then there is the CIA/NSA profile spying… apple from time this was possible was knowingly  involved and still is… so is samsung and countless others… I knowingly don’t care about most of it… I’m an unhealthy mid 50’s dude so if someone wants to spy on my boring ass life… good for them… I’m more scared of the 90 something percent of society, that doesn’t care because they don’t even know its happening or dont believe its happening… is that called “ignorance is bliss?? …. so i say fuck it… I have like 10 google accounts just for the drivespace…  its funny how people don’t question that… why the fuck would someone give you free drive space… because there just nice people??…LOL  but then if they really care about fake pinball files, or other manchild stuff… more power to them… if they feel like turning on my webcam and catching me picking my nose… fun for them….. again… acknowledgement and ignorance are nowhere the same thing….

1 user thanked author for this post.
        xenonph
        Participant
          @xenonph
          MemberContributor

I also think they use the Emergency Broadcast System as a type of echo radar.

You know what I am talking about?…. When they say “This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System”, while those annoying sounds are played.

They sure do test it frequently!! I trust nobody!!

HauntFreaks
            @hauntfreaks
            vipContributorMember

I also think they use the Emergency Broadcast System as a type of echo radar. You know what I am talking about?…. When they say “This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System”, while those annoying sounds are played. They sure do test it frequently!! I trust nobody!!

the pavlov’s dog effect….. or Stafford Wives

arconovum
            Participant
              @nicholaschristopher
              MemberContributor

You will never get away from Google, every website you visit uses the google API.. you can try to hide behind tor, or vpn, but they have probably already been compromised.

Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

VPN is just encryption using an algorithm. I expect most algorithms have super-keys. And, if not, well, the provider has the info needed to decrypt. I expect that most NATO countries cooperate. Tor, I guess is possible to decipher, but, it is better than most alternatives.

xenonph
                Participant
                  @xenonph
                  MemberContributor

They ran another Emergency Broadcast System test 2 hours after I posted above!!

Coincidence?

arconovum
                  Participant
                    @nicholaschristopher
                    MemberContributor

lol.. fear mongering maybe!!!

HauntFreaks
                      @hauntfreaks
                      vipContributorMember

pretty much answers it all… the most informative 2hrs you can do for yourself

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?