Blue Chip (Williams 1976)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Loserman76
    Participant
      @loserman76
      vipMemberContributor

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=194435

Williams’ Blue Chip

This is an authorized VPX conversion of Bodydump’s VP9 table.  All artwork credit goes to him on this one. I’m just the guy that laid everything out and coded it up.

One Player EM.

This one includes options for regular replay mode, add a ball mode, and novelty.

ZIP includes Backglass and Wheel

JR
      Participant
        @jfr1

Was just about to shut things down for the night.  But spot this.  Off to load and find another beer.  Thanks LM!!  Playing a new release from you brings back the olden days – walking into the arcade and spotting something new!

Bendo
        Participant
          @bendo

Thanks for updating this EM table. These old tables are my favorites ( Probably because I’m 72 )

joeplainfield
          Participant
            @joeplainfield

Well done and thank you. Loserman, since you’re on Williams 76 machines, can you please consider converting  Space Mission or Space Odyssey? That machine is one of the main reasons I built a cabinet. Deserves the VPX treatment given the production run of that game way back in the 70’s. Think I could have paid for a machine back ten given how many quarters it ate.

bord
              @bord
              MembervipContributorModerator

I’ve always really liked this game. Thanks for building it in VPX.

BTW, great saucer physics on this one!

Loserman76
              Participant
                @loserman76
                vipMemberContributor

Thanks to you @bord for teaching me how to actually create those playfield primitives.

Astroboy
                Participant
                  @astroboy

Another vote for Space Mission! I had the opportunity to play it with my 6-year old at a pinball expo a couple years back and had a lot of fun. It stuck in my mind ever since and was also part of the reason why I embarked on this hobby — to explore other classic EMs. Would love to see a polished version from someone who can bring it to life!

Loserman76
                  Participant
                    @loserman76
                    vipMemberContributor

Space Mission/Space Odyssey are in my build queue currently so expect to see them pop up soon…

bord
                      @bord
                      MembervipContributorModerator

Jeff, lmk if you need resources. I have plastics scanned and a scanned beater pf. I’ll build a version someday but it’s a ways off.

Edit: or lmk if you want to team up.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?