Centaur (Bally 1981)_Bigus(MOD)

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Bigus1
    Participant
      @bigus1

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=231742

This beautiful table from bord is brutal but fun and rewards those that can stay the distance with  intense multiball action. I’ve given it a makeover.

Enjoy :)

Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      bord
        @bord
        MembervipContributorModerator

Alright guys, I know piling on bigus’s stuff is a hobby sometimes and I know much of it comes from trying to defend the table authors. Just want to reaffirm that bigus is using the same channels and permission to mod that everyone else is. The upload is just as valid as if I’d modded someone else’s project.

If this mod isn’t for you then don’t download it, but please leave the personal stuff off.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by bord. Reason: typo
        10 users thanked author for this post.
        JR
        Participant
          @jfr1

This is a favorite game of mine. Still have the VP9 version on cab and also have played some of the beta updates…so will be curious to try this out. Are the physic changes JPs arcade stuff? Explanation of mods is a bit vague.

thefuse001
          Participant
            @thefuse001

Love your stuff Bigus.Keep up the good work.Was looking forward to a Centaur Update,Well done

Peter222
            Participant
              @swietlikowa

This is a favorite game of mine. Still have the VP9 version on cab and also have played some of the beta updates…so will be curious to try this out. Are the physic changes JPs arcade stuff? Explanation of mods is a bit vague.

Why are you playing VP9 or any beta since there has been a great Bord’s version  on VPX for almost three years now?

bord
                @bord
                MembervipContributorModerator

Why are you playing VP9 or any beta since there has been a great Bord’s version on VPX for almost three years now?

I think he is just collecting versions. JR beta tested the “hidden” roth/nfozzy physics updated version of this for me, too.

JR
                Participant
                  @jfr1

Ha!! My attempt at becoming a decent tester hasn’t gone too well @swietlikowa .  Even after a couple years of playing the old vp9 and Bord’s table I still didn’t catch that multi-ball wasn’t working.  I did spot that the attract mode would play the ball-release sound but not show them though.  But that’s only because I’d leave the table up while doing other things ;)

Always open for new versions.

7x4x1z
                  Participant
                    @cookieraid

I love this table, and it’s easily one of my favorites. To me, this is the perfect vintage cab.

Thank you so much (Bigus1, and bord)! I can’t wait to play it! :yahoo:

Bob Albright
                    Participant
                      @bobalbright

Thanks Bigus…is there no ball rolling sound?

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

TalNas3
                      Participant
                        @talnas3

You’re the man, Bigus

Bob Albright
                        Participant
                          @bobalbright

Anyone out there hear the ball?

Bigus1
                          Participant
                            @bigus1

The ball rolling is there but feint. If you go into Sound Manager and multi-select the fx_ballrolling sounds then click Position and move the volume all the way to the bottom (+)  then you should hear it better.

Bob Albright
                            Participant
                              @bobalbright

Thanks…I’ll try that

7x4x1z
                              Participant
                                @cookieraid

The ball rolling is there but feint. If you go into Sound Manager and multi-select the fx_ballrolling sounds then click Position and move the volume all the way to the bottom (+) then you should hear it better.

That helps, but it’s still pretty low. I can just barely hear it now.

Bigus1
                                Participant
                                  @bigus1

I recommend importing the ball rolling sound from Godzilla, if you like it loud. Use the Reimport From option for each sound. You only need one from Godzilla and you’ll probably want to turn the volume back down.

Bob Albright
                                  Participant
                                    @bobalbright

Thanks Bigus—much better

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?