Chapions League Line: 1 Access Denied

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kingspian
    Participant
      @kingspian

First time for everything LOL.

Alright I downloaded the Champions League for the pinUP and the script came across this.

Line: 1
      Access Denied.  :unsure: :unsure:. Anyway to fix this problem?

Pinball Error

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

It is obviously permission related so check the folders of the table, the scripts folder and if other ultradmd tables has same problem. Run as admin works ?

Kingspian
        Participant
          @kingspian

I don’t see the Champion League in the Script Folder in the vbs if that’s what you mean. I did try now the admin, still the same thing.

Thalamus
            @thalamus

There is always a script. But, for tables, it is normally integrated in the table. But, still, it might be trying to read – lets say ultradmd_options.vbs and is not allowed or maybe missing ?

You probably also need at xxxxx.ultradmd folder with the gif/animations. Look at other tables of the same genre that is working for you.

Herweh
            Participant
              @herweh
              vipMemberContributor

As I remember (darkly) it‘s something with Windows Defender or any other Antivirus software. Try to add folder exclusions to Defender. Or even switch off Defender.

Is Defender running?

1 user thanked author for this post.
              Kingspian
              Participant
                @kingspian

Looks like I found it and got it working
                https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/champions-league/page/2/

Yea that’s what it was doing. I was trying to add Exclusions and did not work so I deactivate the Virus and it’s working. I guess I just turn it off, start the game and turn it back on. Got no other choice so it won’t matter to me. :)

Kingspian
                Participant
                  @kingspian

For the Future reference in case anyone else has the same issue. I figured that part out for the Table I had issues with windows defender on Windows 10.
                  I’ve managed to add 2 folders to make sure the antivirus bypasses these 2 folders. Might be more but I’m learning as I go along. Thanks guys for the help.
                  Pinball Error

Thalamus
                    @thalamus

Yeah. Well, it is much better to not run anti-virus at all. But, hey – if it is your regular browsing machine. Sure, run anti-virus and expect degraded performance.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?