Color Roms

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    newtopinball78
    Participant
      @newtopinball78

Hey glad you figured it out….I had the opposite happen my ultradmd pup packs wouldn’t trigger and my regular pup packs worked fine it turned out I had to update my b2s backglass server….I don’t know if that will help your case

Jesperpark
      Participant
        @jesperpark

Just a FYI for turning off at91jit, according to the wiki which is correct as I remember it, don’t turn it off for AC/DC.  It can cause timing problems according to djrobx (aka the smart guy the figured out emulating LE code).  I know now I show up and say these things, but I had the same problems until I upgraded to Windows 10.

https://vpinball.com/wiki/visual-pinball-knowledge-base/turning-onoff-at91jit/

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

I’m beginning to see patterns for at91jit crashes on win7. To me it seems to be tied to loading freezy. I found a combination that crashes the table 100% of my tries if I double click the vpx in explorer and start it that way. If I load the table via file -> open it works every time. If I turn off external dmd it will load by double clicking the vpx every time. And this with at91jit enabled of course. My problem has always been that loading of tables with at91jit enabled can sometime work, other times not. Even loading another table in between a row of crashes can all of a sudden make it work. If your computer is powerful enough, then you might get away with having it turned off, but, yes, it is recommended to have it on if possible.

DeathInc
          Participant
            @deathincclan

Unfortunately, I have to turn it off or the table will crash. What is at91jit anyway? I have it turned off for all of my color roms and it doesn’t seem to change anything.

And Yes Thalamus I am currently running windows 7.  I was getting stutter with 10 and my old 750ti. I have since upgraded to a 1060, I7, and 8 more gigs of ram. I am just hesitant to go back to 10.

outhere
              @outhere
              MemberContributorvipModerator

What is at91jit anyway?
              https://vpinball.com/wiki/visual-pinball-knowledge-base/

DeathInc
              Participant
                @deathincclan

Thank you.  I hope I have a strong enough machine to avoid using it.  I see how it can effect some tables timing.  so far all the tables listed seem to be running fine.  Again I have no choice.  Its either the color rom or regular.  If the table runs like crap I will have to turn it back on and lose the color rom.  Is this a problem only with windows 7?  Does 10 do the same thing?

outhere
                  @outhere
                  MemberContributorvipModerator

I use windows 10 And I do not have any problem with it..

Is this a problem only with windows 7? – Seems to be
                  Does 10 do the same thing? – See link above

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?