DMD Overlay

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Shaker1971
    Participant
      @shaker1971

Been having a go at setting this up using a Virtual DMD. Everything works ok apart from getting a box outline over my DMD when its behind the glass. (see image) Its as if its part of the glass as DMD is fine when you move it away

b4sti
      Participant
        @b4sti

Hey @Shaker,

I can’t see your “image”. Sometimes the backmask works not in preview while the settings window is shown. If you close the settings window, the backmask will show correctly. If not, you can try to set the “Backmask” to “0”.

Been having a go at setting this up using a Virtual DMD. Everything works ok apart from getting a box outline over my DMD when its behind the glass. (see image) Its as if its part of the glass as DMD is fine when you move it away

vothar
        Participant
          @vothar

thank you for your little software. It’s a great Addon for some tables. Can i suggest to add an option to change the color of the ‘glass’ reflect (glass tab). sometime the base color of the DMD is not the red/orange standard, and it will be great if we can change the reflect color to follow this base color.

b4sti
          Participant
            @b4sti

thank you for your little software. It’s a great Addon for some tables. Can i suggest to add an option to change the color of the ‘glass’ reflect (glass tab). sometime the base color of the DMD is not the red/orange standard, and it will be great if we can change the reflect color to follow this base color.

If you use Vpinmame and not the “external imagefile”-mode, DMDOverlay uses the vpinmame DMD color. If you use an “external imagefile” the color-effect is in the image. You can see this at my posted screenshots of cactus canyon (yellow at my vpinmame setup) and batman (purple at my vpinmame setup).

b4sti
            Participant
              @b4sti

Seriously this is good but it needs refineing so it can be used globally, why would i need to go thru every table and rom to set this up, thats just not viable when you have alot of tables

This is for people loving pinball-tables.
              You don’t need this, if you don’t want to setup every table with love. ;)

Tipp: You can edit (copy/paste) the ini-file with a texteditor, if you understand the structure and know the romnames.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?