Doom FX3 PuP-Pack (BG.Topper)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    pedroperes02
    Participant
      @pedroperes02

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/doom-fx3-pup-pack-bg-topper-new-update-ssf-surround-sound-feedback/

New Update includes  SSF (Surround Sound Feedback)

VERY IMPORTANT#####

Inside the Pup-Pack you have 2 zip files, you have to choose just the one you going to use and unzip it. Have to do with the way you are launching FX3 from PinUP Popper, if you not sure check your script. Read the Pdf file for easy understanding.

IF pupdmd use (PupCapture) if dmdext use (pupcapturedmdext) and Rename it PupCapture.

THEY CAN NOT BE BOTH UNZIP.

Sorry for all people that download the Pack and was not working was missing the most important file . I upload the file and its ready to download.

New DOOM Pup-Pack for FX3, this is probably my FX3 favorite game so I really put a lot of hours learning how to do Pup-Packs and edit videos.

Special Tanks to Nailbuster that make all this much easier with the pupcaptures features and PinUP.

TerryRed for the videos explaining how everything works.

John Memeo for the support, test and ideas.

This guys are amazing the support they give to the community. Thanks

This Pack Includes Topper and backglass, most of the videos don’t have sound because the sound of the game it self its pretty good and I didn’t want to change that experience.

Easter Egg Somewhere there (Thanks John)

Most of the Videos are from the Doom Eternal game adapted to actions of this game.

Video Preview

https://youtu.be/ugmibcGqH_w

All video, Media, artwork and pupcapture files by PedroPeres

Requirements:

PinUP System 1.3.4 or greater installed and PinUP Player setup.

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/pinup-system-player-and-popper-front-end-install/

http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=release_notes

DMD Colors:  Default (Single Player)

It’s important that you set your DMD colors to match the default in order to ensure proper PuPCapture operation.

jason3731
      Participant
        @jason3731

I put the pup in my pup videos folder and ran the game but its like the game doesn’t see the puppack?

Its named Bethesda_Doom and I didn’t already have a folder. So I dropped your folder in…Am I doing something wrong?

I really wanted to see this….Any Help???

Manolo / ICE
        Participant
          @kamerik

Doom is my favorite fx3 table as well. I’m very curious what you’ve done with the background :).

Downloading now.. Thank you for making and sharing this !!! \m/

(*Edit. Puppack doesn’t work in my cab )

pedroperes02
          Participant
            @pedroperes02

I need more info to know what exactly is not working for you guys, is your Popper script launcher for FX3 using dmdext or pupdmd?

Are you using single player with default DMD color inside FX3?

pedroperes02
            Participant
              @pedroperes02

Also its FX3 Alien Pup-Pack Working in your Cab?

charlieshakur
              Participant
                @charlieshakur

no working for me maybe havent set up fx2 to run pup packs do i just copy the launch script fx3 pup pack as alien work fine

vader622
                Participant
                  @vader622

not working here either noticed there is no PupCapture folder inside Bethesda_Doom is this folder not needed for the triggers

Alien Pup-Pack works fine on my system

pedroperes02
                  Participant
                    @pedroperes02

Yes you guys are absolutely right, I’m very sorry for some reason the most important folder wasn’t uploaded , the missing folder was added and everything should be ready to go.

outhere
                      @outhere
                      MemberContributorvipModerator

@pedroperes02
                      Nice job on the Puppack
                      The folder inside this zip pupcapturedmdext needs to be called –> PupCapture

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      pedroperes02
                      Participant
                        @pedroperes02

Yes @outhere is right no matter what folder you going to use it have to be rename it “PupCapture” if is not already.

Thanks.

I’m very glad that know is working for everyone finally lol.

Maiguelon
                        Participant
                          @maiguel0n

It’s a table that I really like, but for obvious reasons I don’t have much time to play. Thank you very much for your work !!!

pedroperes02
                          Participant
                            @pedroperes02

With that pup pack you gonna find more time to play for sure. My score is above 400 million already.

travisty10
                            Participant
                              @travisty10

Wow, awesome puppack for a very underrated FX3 table.

Great work>..

elvinu
                              Participant
                                @elvinu

SOLVED – Switched to PupDMD.  See details in a post below

Thank you for creating this puppack.  It made me finally go thru the steps to get Aliens FX3’s puppack working.  I resisted till now since there was just the 1 table, but now . . .

I was able to get Aliens working correctly by launching via Popper.  Unfortunately, I can’t get your pup videos to work: I just see the one video which doesn’t ever change, see below:

doom

I saw the PupCapture update so I redownloaded everything and redid all the steps; I used pupcapturedmdext.zip since I launch using Popper with the following scripts:

I renamed the folder to PupCapture but I still only see the one video.

My DMD color is default.  My DMD resolution is as follows and positioned off the top of the screen:

I even used the editor to compare your pupscreen settings to the Aliens one.  I copied the Aliens settings to yours but it didn’t work.  Here’s the adjustments I made which didn’t result in seeing additional videos:

I went thru the Aliens Support Topic and saw a suggestion that TerryRed made to see if DMDext is working.  Thus I tried running the following command prompt and then launching via Steam rather than Popper:

r

Unfortunately, this only resulted in a larger DMD as seen below:

BTW, I am using a paid version of the game.

Any suggestions on what I can try to get it to work?  I’m a single screen user.

TIA

outhere
                                  @outhere
                                  MemberContributorvipModerator

@elvinu
                                  This is not part of your problem but this is supposed to be at the bottom of the launch script

timeout 15
                                  START /min "" "[STARTDIR]Launch\SendFXNewGame.exe"

elvinu
                                  Participant
                                    @elvinu

@elvinu

This is not part of your problem but this is supposed to be at the bottom of the launch script

timeout 15

START /min "" "[STARTDIR]Launch\SendFXNewGame.exe"

Thanks, I added it to the bottom of my launch script.  It’s similar to what’s in the Close Script.  What does it do?

pedroperes02
                                    Participant
                                      @pedroperes02

Hi @elvinu you are almost there I think the problem right now I think is that you made the DMD working just after you changed the pack in the EDITOR that big DMD (that can be resize for whatever size you want with the mouse on the corner) is what gonna do the triggers for the pack to work, fix the Editor to the way was before and let me know to see if is something else.

Attachments:
                                      pedroperes02
                                      Participant
                                        @pedroperes02

@elvinu

I’m not using dmdext because I had problems closing and opening fx3 tables so I changed to pupdmd that is working great, but if you have problems please let me know that together we find a way to make this work for you.

here is the script that I use ( Except he part with Altmode because I don’t use that) I just use the first 3 lines and the last one.

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=pupdmd_fx3

Thanks @outhere a lot for your help, I’m a newbie myself so a lot of things I’m still not familiar with.

elvinu
                                        Participant
                                          @elvinu

Unfortunately, no change.

I set the puppack files back to what they were:

doom

I added the two lines to my launch script:

doom new

Before attempting to launch the game via popper. I tried that command prompt line again after doing the above:

I ran the command prompt and then launched via Steam.  No change.  I resized the large DMD window to be smaller via the little tab in the lower right corner.

I then used popper to launch the game and I still just see the one video.

Here’s a screen grab of my PupCapture folder, in case I did something wrong there:

doom new 2

Thanks for the quick replies.  I’ll keep trying different things.

pedroperes02
                                          Participant
                                            @pedroperes02

@elvinu do you have a text file inside the pupcapture folder?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 70 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?