Dreamworks Trolls

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    phenom
    Participant
      @phenom

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/dreamworks-trolls/

It’s Time for Princess Poppy, Branch and the whole gang. Enter the unique colorful world of Trolls!!! Table and Puppack!!

Sparkles,Rainbows, Cupcakes,Glitter and Hugs!!! (a colorful fuzzy mod of sonic turned upside down)

BIG THANKS TO HAWKEYES88, GOLDCHICCO, MARIO DIMERCURIO, FOR YOUR WORK AND GUIDANCE ON THIS TABLE AND PUPPACK.

PEandS1Ws FOR YOUR TWO SCREEN CONVERSION OF THE PUPPACK

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO BRENDEN BAILEY THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OF SONIC AND TO JAVIER1515 FOR THE CONVERSION TO VPX AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE WORKED ON THIS TABLE OVER THE YEARS.

SPECIAL THANKS  TO NAILBUSTER FOR THE WONDERFUL PINUP SYSTEM AND VP NATION, AND A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO NJ WHO IMAGINED THIS PROJECT. IF THERE IS ANYONE I HAVE FORGOTTEN THANK YOU SO MUCH.

THIS IS A FAN PROJECT FOR FUN AND THE FAMILIES OF THE WONDERFUL VP COMMUNITY.. NO CABINET SALES OR PLACING IN A ROM PACK.

KrakenByte
      Participant
        @krakenbyte

Thank you! Lets rock! B-)

?☠ Queen Barb ☠? | ?Trolls' Amino? Amino

KrakenByte Kraken

Blackmack84
        Participant
          @blackmack84

great table. the kids love it but can someone help me with the dmd on this one? we cant see the score. pup is working fine but the bottom left side is blank on the backglass. usually i see the dmd in the right hand corner of the screen and i just move it to where ever i need it . me and my class are still new to the pinball fold so hey…. help a guy out. im using a 2screen set up.

bobderelch
          Participant
            @bobderelch

Table doesn’t work for me – error message that it needs a updated FPVPX.vbs and error message in line games played.

1 user thanked author for this post.
            ghobuster1977
            Participant
              @gremlinsky

Buenos dias acabo de bajar el puppack pero la mesa no esta

esta en otro sitio la mesa y dmd?

Agradecer tambien por el trabajo realizado

Gracias

Adolfo
              Participant
                @scorpion

Thank you for the incredible work, table is fantastic.
                I need to ask how i can start the b2s, because I cannot find the instruction
                Thanks again
                Scorpion

Peter222
                Participant
                  @swietlikowa

Thank you for the incredible work, table is fantastic.

I need to ask how i can start the b2s, because I cannot find the instruction

Thanks again

Scorpion

The instruction is on the “Instruction” tab :) Backglass is in PUP-Pack. The problem is that the bat file that should copy the correct files contains an error:

xcopy /y “PuP-Pack_OptionsOption 1 – DMD and Topper on BG*.pup”
                  File not found – *.pup
                  0 File(s) copied

However, just manually copy the correct 3 files from the PuP-Pack_Options folder to Trolls (depending on your configuration, 2 or 3 screens).

Thanks @phenom ! Great job!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Peter222.
                  1 user thanked author for this post.
                  crzmx
                  Participant
                    @crzmx

yeah, the .bat file call the wrong folder name for option 1.  I believe it should be,

rem echo off
                    xcopy /y “PuP-Pack_Options\Option 1 – BG Topper Separate\*.pup”

BrandonLaw
                    Participant
                      @brandonlaw

Warms my heart when these fun tables are released.  If my kids knew how to type it would bring down this server :mail:

HavingFun

Thanks for the table!

"Fuck this game. I love it."

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by BrandonLaw.
                      PEandS1Ws
                      Participant
                        @peands1ws

great table. the kids love it but can someone help me with the dmd on this one? we cant see the score. pup is working fine but the bottom left side is blank on the backglass. usually i see the dmd in the right hand corner of the screen and i just move it to where ever i need it . me and my class are still new to the pinball fold so hey…. help a guy out. im using a 2screen set up.

For the 2 screen version I made use FlexDMD to reposition your DMD. Easy to install and use just like FreezyDMD. Position and size the DMD wherever you need it, right click and save position for Trolls. More info here:

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=43569

BrandonLaw
                        Participant
                          @brandonlaw

Also…looks like the Topper Multi-ball trigger never exits.  Even after a drain.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

Rastan350
                          Participant
                            @rastan350

Thanks, my daughter will love this :)

raspberrymintendo
                            Participant
                              @raspberrymintendo

Awesome table sound effects work great but no music? Should the game have music or do we need to get those files from somewhere else? :bye:

Retro game collector, turned arcade/pin collector and now aspiring virtual pinball lover

Gramps
                              Participant
                                @gramps

PEandS1Ws is right on, I’m sure and, although I have flexdmd, I need to figure out how to use it to reposition.  In the meantime, and only as a temp solution, I drag and drop too.  With this one, I had to press alt+tab on my key pad to find the altdmd, then I dragged and dropped it to the box in the lower left box of screen 2, and saved the position.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Gramps.
                                Manbearpig
                                Participant
                                  @manbearpig

Great work. THANK YOU! my daughter will love this as much as the Descendants i’m sure :). i only have had one repeated snafu. the upper spinner. when i hit it the ball almost stops and goes through really slow like its caught in some slime.

for others i had to copy the 3 files from the “Trolls\PuP-Pack_Options\Option 1 – BG Topper Separate” (for 3 screen) to the Trolls root and restart my machine. loaded right up.

I like turtles.

Attachments:
                                  jogrady7
                                  Participant
                                    @jogrady7

re: FPVPX.vbs issue.  I also had it.  I fixed it by commenting out ‘Option Explicit in the script

BTW: Wonderful table, I wish I had this table when my daughter was younger.  Can we run it from Tik Tok?

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                    movieguru
                                    Participant
                                      @movieguru

I created a wheel for the table hope you guys like it.. Dreamworks-Trolls-2021-ALT-1

4 users thanked author for this post.
                                      hawkeyez88
                                      Participant
                                        @hawkeyez88

Here’s the fixed .bat file  —- https://ftp.memeotech.com:4433/public/file/xRBe-IEDl0ajNOb55z3c6g/Option%201%20-%20BG%20Topper%20Separate.bat

Main link is updated as of 3/20/21 9:50am PST.

Numiah
                                        Participant
                                          @numiah

She works as advertised.
                                          However I can’t seem to put the DMD in the correct spot.
                                          I can drag it to backglass, but position is not saved. I use FlexDMD but have no option to rightclick etc.

dmd

Bally widebody - i5-4690 - 16Gb - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI-CF - Nvidia GTX1660Ti 6Gb - 256GbM.2 - 60Gb SSD (Win10Pro) - Samsung 49" 4K UHDR - 30" LG Backglass - 17" LCD dmd - iPad as topper - Ledwiz - Teensy - iPac32 - 8 Contactors - 5 Flashers - Gear - Shaker - Knocker - Addressable strips and matrix - 2 Strobes - RGB under cab - RGB buttons - 3-axis Tiltbob

Shamous
                                          Participant
                                            @shamous

OMG!! My daughter just saw this and about lost her mind. LOL I guess ill be installing it within the day.  Looks great cant wait to see the kids put there tablets down and play on something real!  Great work.  When I have time to get into table building my kids want a Teen Titans Go table.  they already have ideas for a pup pack and everything. I guess it will be a family collaboration. :wacko:

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?