Dreamworks Trolls

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    PEandS1Ws
    Participant
      @peands1ws

She works as advertised.

However I can’t seem to put the DMD in the correct spot.

I can drag it to backglass, but position is not saved. I use FlexDMD but have no option to rightclick etc.

dmd

You should be using the 3 screen .bat. You have the 2 screen version and it looks like you have a 3rd screen DMD

PEandS1Ws
      Participant
        @peands1ws

Great work. THANK YOU! my daughter will love this as much as the Descendants i’m sure :). i only have had one repeated snafu. the upper spinner. when i hit it the ball almost stops and goes through really slow like its caught in some slime.

for others i had to copy the 3 files from the “Trolls\PuP-Pack_Options\Option 1 – BG Topper Separate” (for 3 screen) to the Trolls root and restart my machine. loaded right up.

The upper gate slowdown is a table issue. This table is based upon Sonic and it has the same issue. However it is mostly CPU related. On my  old i5-2400 system I get the stutter. On my new Ryzen 5 3600 I do not have it.

Numiah
        Participant
          @numiah

Odd. I manually copied the three files (since the bat was broken) from option 1 to the main folder.

I tried option 2 as well, but then I miss the little screen on the lower right corner.

Bally widebody - i5-4690 - 16Gb - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI-CF - Nvidia GTX1660Ti 6Gb - 256GbM.2 - 60Gb SSD (Win10Pro) - Samsung 49" 4K UHDR - 30" LG Backglass - 17" LCD dmd - iPad as topper - Ledwiz - Teensy - iPac32 - 8 Contactors - 5 Flashers - Gear - Shaker - Knocker - Addressable strips and matrix - 2 Strobes - RGB under cab - RGB buttons - 3-axis Tiltbob

PEandS1Ws
          Participant
            @peands1ws

DMD Underlays for Trolls

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17o-hSTacih4bzp_CHvwZlZdvoABEiMa5/view?usp=sharing

2 versions

Topper-DMD

DMD

User25378
            Participant
              @user25378

Thanks, but maybe you can make an Desktop Version only, since it is too complicated for a newbie like me to know what to change in the script in case that errors appear.

1 user thanked author for this post.
              teisen
              Participant
                @teisen

hello congratulations for the great job!

script error is appearing to me:

line 4236
                “TotalGames Played”

and I can’t rotate the table …

thanks

force10wind
                Participant
                  @force10wind

had the same problem and then followed what Manbearpig suggested and it started right up.

Is this table for big little kids too? Cause Im liking it! Great job! Thanks for sharing.

Scooby
                  Participant
                    @scooby

Table looks great, thanks! Do you know if there are plans to implement DOF? I thought it might have it from Sonic, but it seems that table is not in the Config Tool either.

User25378
                    Participant
                      @user25378

Is this table even supposed to be played as Desktop Version ? I mean because of all the Script Error Messages.

jogrady7
                      Participant
                        @jogrady7

For some of the script errors, like TotalGamesPlayed error, you can also fixed it by commenting out ‘Option Explicit in the script

BrandonLaw
                        Participant
                          @brandonlaw

Downloaded.  Didn’t see a 1.2 in the GDrive file?

Installed 1.1 w/ PUP and Multiball still sticking.  I feel I’ve missed something.

searched *.vpx in output Dir of package and both files are the same.

UPDATE: After redownloading the file a few minutes ago, I now see there’s no 1.1 version in the working dir of the file, and the VP dir table was updated as per the file details at 10am.  So…I guess I’ll say the author updated the version?  Going to play a round now.

UPDATE UPDATE:  Still busted.  Multiball stays on until game’s over.  I’ll replace pup files later to mirror the table update.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by BrandonLaw.
                          Chriss4198
                          Participant
                            @chriss4198

Hey all, I know this is a newbie question…

I am getting this when trying to run this table. Can you just point me to what I need to update?
                            Thanks all!!

Shamous
                            Participant
                              @shamous

I got the table and everything install but I am having a very strange issue  Does this table have anything to do with the Sega Godzilla vpx table?  the backglass surround shows but for some reason my Godzilla b2s is covering all the videos dmd and topper screens.  They aren’t even closely named.  I cant figure this one out. do I need to disable b2s on this table?  Never seen anything like this before.   The table looks great and is fun to play but cant see vids.  Please help my daughter is driving me nuts wanting me to fix this :wacko:

outhere
                                @outhere
                                MemberContributorvipModerator

I got the table and everything install but I am having a very strange issue Does this table have anything to do with the Sega Godzilla vpx table? the backglass surround shows but for some reason my Godzilla b2s is covering all the videos dmd and topper screens. They aren’t even closely named. I cant figure this one out. do I need to disable b2s on this table? Never seen anything like this before. The table looks great and is fun to play but cant see vids. Please help my daughter is driving me nuts wanting me to fix this :wacko:

Do you a file Named like this in your tables folder,  If yes delete it
                                .directb2s

Shamous
                                Participant
                                  @shamous

Yes I do…  and thank you very much Outhere   That definitely was the problem.   I would have never figured that out.  This community rocks

Thanks again

topper-2k
                                  Participant
                                    @topper-2k

On a three screen setup, what’s supposed to be in the lower left box? I’ve just got a black box (like the video above). What am I missing?

Edit: Never mind, I was using the 2 screen bat file. Doh!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by topper-2k.
                                    Retrogamer78
                                    Participant
                                      @retrogamer78

Thank you!

teisen
                                      Participant
                                        @teisen

Hello everyone,

I can’t work the table, you are asking for an update of the file FPVPX.vbs and I don’t know how to do it …

if anyone can help?

thanks

bombaj35
                                        Participant
                                          @bombaj35

U mnie wszystko działa

bombaj35
                                          Participant
                                            @bombaj35

Zobacz czy masz w katalogu scripts plik FPVPX.vbs

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?