ELVIS Pup Pack

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    d8thstar
    Participant
      @d8thstar

new to pups, please be gentle :)

i have gotten a few pups up and runnng but for the life of e, nothing comes up on elvis, just a blank backglass

classicradios
      Participant
        @classicradios

Thank you for this great puppack.

It works well on my setup (PF + BG + topper, but no real DMD), until some full-screen videos appear: then, my virtual DMD, which is on BG screen, disappears behind the overlay when it comes back. How can I fix that ?

I’ve read your installation instructions (“For 3 screen users who want topper text/animations on the backglass please download the PupConfig.zip and overwrite the files in the elvis pup pack folder”), and have read some other things, tried to change some settings in puppack editor, but nothing worked (probably because I know nothing about these things).

I know it’s possible to have a working puppack with PF + topper + BG with virtual DMD on it, because it works with other packs, so I don’t know what I’ve missed with this one ?

I’m lost, sorry for my stupid questions, but I really need some help with this one.

If you are using Freezy DMD make sure the DMD is set to “stay on top” in the .ini file.   You could also open the pup pack editor and change the videos on screen 15 to screen 13, That will keep them from popping full screen. There are only a few videos that use screen 15, easy change.  Hope this helps.

AJ-KP928
        Participant
          @aj-kp928

THX you doinig a great Job

jmahar
          Participant
            @jmahar88

This one is great for one of my already favorite table. I love getting the Encore now!

Rafael Tetsuo
            Participant
              @rafaeltetsuo

Wow! What an awesome pack.
              Thank you classicradios.

chewiec
              Participant
                @chewiec

Hello.  Love the pup-pack, but I seem to only be able to trigger a few scenes.  It will trigger the 02_BG screen on startup, hound dog targets (not the mode), and the individual king targets (all of them will display upon hitting them) and .  Not sure if this is something to do with the triggers.pup file or not.  Has anyone else had this issue?  Thank you!

*Edit* Found the issue.  I didn’t have the external dll setting for the rom turned on.  Once I turned it on the triggers for the DMD options started.

chewiec
                Participant
                  @chewiec

Big shout out to all involved in creating this Pup Pack.  It really makes a fantastic table that much better.  Thanks again for all of your hard work on this and it is my favorite pup pack to date!

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?