Evil Dead 2 VPX Pup Pack

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    dgrace
    Participant
      @dgrace

Evil Dead 2 I have dmd, topper and backglass working. Only problem im having is the border around backglass is blank, its their before i play a game after I start it goes blank .

Make sure you disable your directb2s file. Also do you have an AMD processor? I think those with AMD processors are having similar issues. If so, you need to change the folder PupOverlay folder to PupOverlays (and then adjust in puppackeditor). I have an update to this PUP in the near future that should fix this for those with AMD processors.

steve001
      Participant
        @steve001

Great work , the pup videos are awesome, any chance you’ll release one for pinball x users I don’t use pinup popper. I tried using pinup player however the border on videos is on my playfield when I move it to back glass its to small. Just wondering, Thanks

studlygoorite
        Participant
          @studlygoorite

Thanks for your final update, works great.

flstclasic
          Participant
            @flstclasic

Thanks for the update!

dgrace
            Participant
              @dgrace

Is this update working well for everyone in cabinet mode? I know Ivantba (the creator of the original VPX table) was having some issues with some triggers in desktop mode. I never test in desktop mode but just wanted to make sure at least in cabinet mode everything was working fine.

dgrace
              Participant
                @dgrace

Great work , the pup videos are awesome, any chance you’ll release one for pinball x users I don’t use pinup popper. I tried using pinup player however the border on videos is on my playfield when I move it to back glass its to small. Just wondering, Thanks

Hey man, have you tried with my update? I haven’t used pinballX in years. I’m honestly not a big fan. Popper all the way. If you’re just using pinup play it should still work fine in cabinet mode. Let me know if you’re still having issues. Thanks

studlygoorite
                Participant
                  @studlygoorite

Is this update working well for everyone in cabinet mode? I know Ivantba (the creator of the original VPX table) was having some issues with some triggers in desktop mode. I never test in desktop mode but just wanted to make sure at least in cabinet mode everything was working fine.

Working fine for me thanks, 2 screen with PinDMD 3

dgrace
                  Participant
                    @dgrace

Working fine for me thanks, 2 screen with PinDMD 3

Nice wait till you see my update i’m about to release, probably tonight.
                    Check her out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16A7NbjShp0&feature=youtu.be

1 user thanked author for this post.
                    dgrace
                    Participant
                      @dgrace

Latest update:

-Added badass flame dmd text videos (a big thanks to zimbakin)

-Removed main Evil Dead 2 logo from the pupoverlay, since now we have the ongoing Evil Dead flame logo (feel free to put back previous overlay with original Evil Dead 2 logo if you prefer).

-Added pup sounds randomly throughout the table, to spice it up. Just some of my favorite quotes from the movie (mp3s)

I recommend you just delete prior ironmaid pup file and just install a new fresh copy. I hope you like it.

Preview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16A7NbjShp0&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0RURQurzQGlVxX0gUu2odG3D1GnnBP9K0j76LoxB6fT2pn5KpewIs1DXQ

studlygoorite
                      Participant
                        @studlygoorite

Beauty, thought you were done but these additions sound cool. Thanks

darthwhat
                        Participant
                          @darthwhat

I just installed everything and I cant get the game started. I hit 1 over and over and nothing. Any ideas?

darthwhat
                          Participant
                            @darthwhat

Anyone know how to reduce the font size on the dmd? player 1 – 4 all overlap each other

dgrace
                            Participant
                              @dgrace

I just installed everything and I cant get the game started. I hit 1 over and over and nothing. Any ideas?

Not sure what you mean by “I hit 1 over and over.” Can you tell more info about your specs, whether you have the latest popper/pinup player and whether you’ve been able to get other PUP Packs working?

dgrace
                              Participant
                                @dgrace

Anyone know how to reduce the font size on the dmd? player 1 – 4 all overlap each other

Yeah, you’re talking about the pupdmd? Yeah, that’s a bit tricky. Another guy helped me with that part. There is a way to play around with the font size in the script settings. Here’s a tutorial on how to change the font size to fit your liking. I have a real dmd (pindmd3) so i kind of gave up on the pupdmd since it looks awful on a real dmd. Looks bad ass on an LCD screen though. Not sure which one you have. I hope this helps.

Boneworks
                                Participant
                                  @boneworks

Thanks!

jrockrat
                                  Participant
                                    @jrockrat

I’m having a similar issue. This is the first PUP pack I’ve tried. I do have the latest of everything installed. I can “insert” coins but can’t get the table to start. “1” is the start key for the table but nothing happens when I select it. It sounds just like the issue the other person is having. All other tables start when I select “1” on the keyboard. This one does not. Any ideas?

Thanks

dgrace
                                    Participant
                                      @dgrace

Not sure what you mean by “I hit 1 over and over.” Can you tell more info about your specs, whether you have the latest popper/pinup player and whether you’ve been able to get other PUP Packs working?

I’m having a similar issue. This is the first PUP pack I’ve tried. I do have the latest of everything installed. I can “insert” coins but can’t get the table to start. “1” is the start key for the table but nothing happens when I select it. It sounds just like the issue the other person is having. All other tables start when I select “1” on the keyboard. This one does not. Any ideas?

Thanks

That is odd. Whatever you set you start key in VPX settings should work. Are you using the modded Evil Dead VPX table that’s included in the downlaod? Also do you have the ironmaid rom installed?

jrockrat
                                      Participant
                                        @jrockrat

The rom was the solution. Thank you.

I also found that since I had the Evil Dead 3 table it kept trying to put that back glass on the Evil Dead 2 back glass. I’m going to rename the Evil Dead 3 table and see if that fixes it.

Thanks for the work on this cool table. Looks like it’ll be fun!

Gramps
                                        Participant
                                          @gramps

Nevermind.  Rookie error.  I thought I had the rom installed.  Working great now

Running on 2 screen desktop. Everything was recently updated and I’m reinstalling PuP Packs.  Everything has worked perfectly until now.  The PuP Pack appears to be running except that Press Start never shows up as shown in video. I started out with the Evil Dead 2 PupDmd (TBA 2019) table and then tried the Evil Dead 2 (TBA 2019).  Same result on both.

I went ahead and pressed 5 to load coins and 1 to start.  The only thing that happens is every time I press 5, I get a voice saying “groovey”  The Pup Pack does change videos.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Conehead
                                          Participant
                                            @conehead

Thank you for this table!

Should I show DMD in the puppackeditor as “show”, “force on”, “force pop”, or “force back”.  What is the difference between them?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 40 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?