Fireball by Pinball58

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Drybonz
    Participant
      @drybonz

New Fireball table by Pinball58 (same guy that recently did Wizard) is up at Monster Bash.

BorgDog
      Participant
        @borgdog

sweet, thanks for posting that up, I don’t make it over there very often.

Drybonz
        Participant
          @drybonz

For anyone interested… Hauntfreaks has a nice Fireball wheel logo in the pack he uploaded here.  There’s a lot of nice ones in there if you don’t have it already.

Wheel Collection by HauntFreaks

Al
          Participant
            @alandee

FYI. Arngrim has recently posted a DOF updated version in the same thread on monsterbash for inclusion in the update release.

Cheers,

al.

naeromagus
            Participant
              @naeromagus

Hey I wonder if anyone has a fix, I noticed that something is causing a contactor to stay engaged on this table. I can hear the PS fan kept on until table exit. I tried using an updated script from Thalamus git repository. No luck. @kds70, @thalamus. Thanks guys

Thalamus
                @thalamus

Unfortunately, my dof is still down. So, I can’t really test this. I’ll try to remember to give this a second look though.

Crakkers
                Participant
                  @crakkers

Hey I wonder if anyone has a fix, I noticed that something is causing a contactor to stay engaged on this table. I can hear the PS fan kept on until table exit. I tried using an updated script from Thalamus git repository. No luck. @kds70, @thalamus. Thanks guys

I guessed it was probably a contactor related to the spinning disc on Fireball, so I just checked it on my machine but got quite a surprise – both flipper contactors stay activated once they have been pressed. The chimes and slingshot contactors are fine.

I’m pretty sure this didn’t happen before I updated my DOF config files just last week. Fortunately I’ve got continuous duty solenoids for my flippers, so they won’t burn out, but others might not be so lucky.

So like naeromagus said – does anyone have a fix?

Crakkers
                  Participant
                    @crakkers

Hey I wonder if anyone has a fix, I noticed that something is causing a contactor to stay engaged on this table.

Hey naeromagus, you might want to check lines 644 & 655 (674 & 685 if using the Thalamus script) in the script to see if there is a DOF Off command.

There wasn’t in mine, nor the updated script from Thalamus git repository. I’ve added the commands in mine  so my flipper solenoids now turn off.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Crakkers.
                    Thalamus
                      @thalamus

As I said, can’t test my side – so, I just guessed that you would add DOFOff under the playsound ? Updated. And – Thank you @crakkers !

naeromagus
                      Participant
                        @naeromagus

I’ll give this a go later tonight. Thanks crakkers for the fix. And Thalamus for the response. :)

stargate66
                        Participant
                          @stargate66

DOF Off command

Can you please share/post exactly how you set the DOF off on the script to get the flippers solenoids to disengage?

Thanks

outhere
                            @outhere

DOF Off command

Can you please share/post exactly how you set the DOF off on the script to get the flippers solenoids to disengage?
                            Thanks

@stargate66
                              Try this script

1 user thanked author for this post.
                            outhere
                              @outhere

@thalamus
                              I was just going to ask you how you go about Updating and/or uploading a new copy of a file But I see you have already done it

Thanks

Thalamus
                                @thalamus

@outhere : I wish I could add more people as contributors to that page, but, unfortunately. If you want to keep it as a free service, there is a limit. But, well, yes, I saw you posting this and I was laying in bed, compared it to what I had and looked to be ok, so, then it was added.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?