Gottlieb Monte Carlo backglass

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Troy
    Participant
      @troyster42

Hi, I have a Gottlieb Monte Carlo and I’m looking for a scan of the backglass. I have tried different attempts but I still get pixilation. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Increasing a low res picture will always give you unpleasant and visible pixels. Best way to do it is probably to find some kind of service that uses AI to upscale, and the after that, fire up photoshop and spend some weeks on it. If you don’t find a good backglass for it. It most probably means, no one has done that job yet. :unsure:

Troy
        Participant
          @troyster42

Thanks, I extracted it from a b2b file and thought that should work but it’s still not the best. I was hoping someone would have a nice scan of it. I’ll keep looking it’s amazing what people can do.

32assassin
          Participant
            @32assassin

you need print quality sizes in order for it to look good.   More then likely over 600 DPI  you will not find many dB2s files that

have images that are over 200 DPI .   your best case is to go to a real pinball forum  or buy a remastered/recreation image from a graphic artist.

http://bgresto.com/

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
            https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

bord
              @bord
              MembervipContributorModerator

Is yours completely roached? If you still have it you could scan it and touch it up in Photoshop then have it printed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?