GOTW February 11-17 – Darling by borgdog

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    CarnyPriest
    Participant
      @carnypriest

If you haven’t updated the game code in the last week, you should update and grab the sound asset update for the new Betty Bart callouts. The link is in the support thread for CCC at MonsterBashPincab. It’s new so it would be good to put this to the test.

rothbauerw
        @rothbauerw
        ModeratorContributorMembervip

This Darling table is delightfully difficult.  Wish I would’ve had some time to play this week.  Nice score to all that posted.  In the few games I’ve played, I’ve come no where near the scores posted.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

I agree. I’ve played it a bit, but recently I’m more or less knocked out with the flu. The more I played this table, the more I liked it. Not going to be lost in the collection for sure.

Scotty VH
            @scottt
            ModeratorMember

I love it!  I’m not sure if everyone has the P-ROC Cactus Canyon Continued working, but this a great way to encourage folks to take the plunge and get it set up.  Plus, if they don’t, then that just improves my odds of finally winning one of these GOTWs.

CarnyPriest
            Participant
              @carnypriest

I love it! I’m not sure if everyone has the P-ROC Cactus Canyon Continued working, but this a great way to encourage folks to take the plunge and get it set up. Plus, if they don’t, then that just improves my odds of finally winning one of these GOTWs.

Good way to test the new code. Everything is up to date with the official CCC project.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?