Hello and what did i miss the past months?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Knorr
    Participant
      @knorr
      vipContributor

Hello everbody! I didn´t had much time for vp the last year. I was really busy with work but now it looks like i will have more time again.

10.4 is out and I´m still working with 10.2. So i thought you guys can tell me kind a short summary what i should look at or whats new? Also there are a lot of tables out i didn´t played yet.

I wish everyone a happy new year 2018!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      xenonph
      Participant
        @xenonph
        MemberContributor

They have added Surround Sound and many other great additions to VPX 10.4.

MFuegemann has released some very rare pins from CIC of Barcelona as well as MAC and Playmatic.

JPSalas has been uploading VPX Taito tables as well as many others.

A great original has been uploaded by Hauntfreaks and friends, called CARtoons…you will be in awe with this one!!

And the ban on SAM version tables and such has been lifted over at VPForums!!

And Loserman has released a slew of VPX EM tables. About 70!!

NailBuster created a program so authors can add video to VPX!!! Called PuP Player.

Welcome back!!

I am sure I missed much more!!

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Jesperpark
        Participant
          @jesperpark

FSS View for tables, which many tables have been converted/made by arconovum

Jurassic Park tables is an amazing piece of work, in related news Dark is semi retired from building tables and models

NFozzy has been working on fast flips to improve flipper response times

Just an overall improvement on stunning visuals and play-ability on everyone’s part

These are just a things that popped into my head  :wacko:

Oh and Hauntfreaks made his return…was that in 2017?

1 user thanked author for this post.
          randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Happy new year knorr! Lots has changed but you will be caught up soon I bet. Many tables released too. Glad you have some free time as your builds are always great :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

STAT
            Participant
              @stefanaustria
              MemberContributor

“Gutes Neues Jahr” :bye:
              Beside 10.4, don’t miss VPinMAME 3.0 (VPF) … and latest Build from VPU

Knorr
              Participant
                @knorr
                vipContributor

“Gutes Neues Jahr” :bye: Beside 10.4, don’t miss VPinMAME 3.0 (VPF) … and latest Build from VPU

Dir a a guats neichs Stefan ;)

TNT2
                Participant
                  @tnt2

Woah. Didn’t know about SAM tables now being permitted on VPF.

Hope everyone has enjoyed their holiday season. :good:

TerryRed
                    @terryred
                    MemberContributorModerator

Well Knorr…. as far as PinUP Player…here’s a couple of video demos I did to get you up to date…

…and as far as vpforums allowing SAM tables….is that confirmed, or is this just assumed because of finding sam.vbs included in the official pinmame package…or something else?

Jesperpark
                    Participant
                      @jesperpark

…and as far as vpforums allowing SAM tables….is that confirmed, or is this just assumed because of finding sam.vbs included in the official pinmame package…or something else?

POTC plus and TWD is up as a download there but maybe that falls under the “years out of production agreement”  Bad news is they are both done by Hanibal :whistle:

TerryRed
                        @terryred
                        MemberContributorModerator

POTC plus and TWD is up as a download there but maybe that falls under the “years out of production agreement” Bad news is they are both done by Hanibal :whistle:

Interesting… when I first was looking to see about uploading Tron Legacy PuP Edition there (before I knew ICPjuggla only wanted mods of his tables here at VPinball), I asked Noah about what the status of SAM tables were…and had anything changed,etc…. He mentioned that he only wasn’t allowing them on vpforums because the PinMAME team didn’t want SAM support. When they changed their mind, then he would… and he said that he would ask them again during the holidays.  I wonder if this was the result of that?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?