Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

You should supply more information

Do you have the other 40 some pupppacks working

You MUST be updated “properly” to Pinup System 1.4 for this Pack to work “correctly”! Some videos may not be triggering,

trochjochel
    Participant
    @trochjochel

Most time issue if only backglass is shown that you dont have installed frezzy 1.71 correct.

gtriolet
    Participant
    @gtriolet

thanks… why does this T-arc work fine as far as the transparency goes but those by Terry Reid give me a black square around the T-arc without any transparency. Sure would like to know how the t-arc was made to fix those from Terry Reid. Thanks. My Nvidia card does not give me the options that Terry Reid shows in his tutorial.

trochjochel
    Participant
    @trochjochel

thanks… why does this T-arc work fine as far as the transparency goes but those by Terry Reid give me a black square around the T-arc without any transparency. Sure would like to know how the t-arc was made to fix those from Terry Reid. Thanks. My Nvidia card does not give me the options that Terry Reid shows in his tutorial.

That’s very funny because all T-Arc loading videos are based on Terry’s basic requirements. Although there are several ways to create the video but the end result is the same for everyone. It is always a video on a black background. and the black is then displayed transparently by the pinupplayer. If one video works and the other video does not. I would download the videos again because then only something with the black tone in the video is not correct (it only works with 100% black background.) If you increase the brightness it is already visible. And the graphics card and the TV must be able to Total range 0-255 to play.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Boneworks
    Participant
    @boneworks

Thanks!

Brew
    Participant
    @brew

Thanks!

BrandonLaw
    Participant
    @brandonlaw

Meant to ask this some time ago, but after the game ends, is there a way to exit/remove screen 0 from the attract screen (I think it was 2?)  Not a game changer, but that screen just keeps displaying objectives that I’m already disappointed I didn’t complete :) :) :)

Beautiful pack btw!  Reinvigorated playtime with Sig’s new PF.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

trochjochel
    Participant
    @trochjochel

Meant to ask this some time ago, but after the game ends, is there a way to exit/remove screen 0 from the attract screen (I think it was 2?) Not a game changer, but that screen just keeps displaying objectives that I’m already disappointed I didn’t complete :) :) :)

Beautiful pack btw! Reinvigorated playtime with Sig’s new PF.

I’m sorry, I know a single screen remains overlapping after the first game over in attract mode, and from time to time the screens for the missions are not reset after the end of the game, unfortunately I have not found a way to change this

Rafael Tetsuo
    Participant
    @rafaeltetsuo

I’ve lost some balls for paying attention on the backglass lol.
    Great table! Thanks a lot!

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW