Ironman PuPPack

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    outhere
      @outhere
      MemberContributorvipModerator

You should supply more information

Do you have the other 40 some pupppacks working

You MUST be updated “properly” to Pinup System 1.4 for this Pack to work “correctly”! Some videos may not be triggering,

trochjochel
      Participant
        @trochjochel

Most time issue if only backglass is shown that you dont have installed frezzy 1.71 correct.

gtriolet
        Participant
          @gtriolet

thanks… why does this T-arc work fine as far as the transparency goes but those by Terry Reid give me a black square around the T-arc without any transparency. Sure would like to know how the t-arc was made to fix those from Terry Reid. Thanks. My Nvidia card does not give me the options that Terry Reid shows in his tutorial.

trochjochel
          Participant
            @trochjochel

thanks… why does this T-arc work fine as far as the transparency goes but those by Terry Reid give me a black square around the T-arc without any transparency. Sure would like to know how the t-arc was made to fix those from Terry Reid. Thanks. My Nvidia card does not give me the options that Terry Reid shows in his tutorial.

That’s very funny because all T-Arc loading videos are based on Terry’s basic requirements. Although there are several ways to create the video but the end result is the same for everyone. It is always a video on a black background. and the black is then displayed transparently by the pinupplayer. If one video works and the other video does not. I would download the videos again because then only something with the black tone in the video is not correct (it only works with 100% black background.) If you increase the brightness it is already visible. And the graphics card and the TV must be able to Total range 0-255 to play.

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Boneworks
            Participant
              @boneworks

Thanks!

Brew
              Participant
                @brew

Thanks!

BrandonLaw
                Participant
                  @brandonlaw

Meant to ask this some time ago, but after the game ends, is there a way to exit/remove screen 0 from the attract screen (I think it was 2?)  Not a game changer, but that screen just keeps displaying objectives that I’m already disappointed I didn’t complete :) :) :)

Beautiful pack btw!  Reinvigorated playtime with Sig’s new PF.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

trochjochel
                  Participant
                    @trochjochel

Meant to ask this some time ago, but after the game ends, is there a way to exit/remove screen 0 from the attract screen (I think it was 2?) Not a game changer, but that screen just keeps displaying objectives that I’m already disappointed I didn’t complete :) :) :)

Beautiful pack btw! Reinvigorated playtime with Sig’s new PF.

I’m sorry, I know a single screen remains overlapping after the first game over in attract mode, and from time to time the screens for the missions are not reset after the end of the game, unfortunately I have not found a way to change this

Rafael Tetsuo
                    Participant
                      @rafaeltetsuo

I’ve lost some balls for paying attention on the backglass lol.
                      Great table! Thanks a lot!

vrumor
                      Participant
                        @vrumor

Not sure anyone is still monitoring this, but if anyone canhelp thatd be great. A few tables, IM is just one of them, they load with the pup pack, but nothing gets triggered. The Iron Man in gold just continually shows on the backglass and topper. Is it hard to trigger the events?

trochjochel
                        Participant
                          @trochjochel

You have to install frezzy 1.71 or 1.8 correct. Some puppacks work without frezzy( thats original tables) but all rom based tables(puppacks) use frezzy to trigger the events.

vrumor
                          Participant
                            @vrumor

I have 1.8 installed and working. And I have some ROM based PUP Packs working, just not all of them. Thank you for your time and answer.

trochjochel
                            Participant
                              @trochjochel

Use the VE Ironman table from Hauntfreak, thats the table i tested the puppack. Other tables can cause issues with the pack

vrumor
                              Participant
                                @vrumor

Ok thank you. Ill see if I can find that version, a Google search turned up nothing. And the one here displays a 404 message.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?