ISO: Iron Man playfield scan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bord
      @bord
      MembervipContributorModerator

Hey all, actively seeking a scanned playfield image of Stern’s Iron Man. All known versions have significant placement/size issues. Would love to build this up from scratch using good elements. PM if you can help, even if it is just asking around Pinside. Thanks!

bord
        @bord

Bump.

Bueller…

TerryRed
          @terryred
          MemberContributorModerator

Yah, this is one of those tables that desperately needed a good scan. Even on the FP side…it’s the main reason SLAMT1LT didn’t want to release his updated version (for a long while), as he wasn’t happy with what was out there so far.

I know someone did some recent scans of the plastics and took some pics of the playfield while it was bare…but I know even then its hard to get a good source put together.

bord
            @bord

@terryred, I am trying to get an uncompressed version of those plastic scans. The playfield pics had a ton of lens distortion so weren’t viable.

If it comes down to it and I can get some smaller projects done before VPE is viable maybe I’ll see if we can crowdfund something to create a really pristine community resource for this game. That would help out both the VP and FP versions and help future iterations with accurate geometry.

Sixtoe
            Participant
              @kiella

@bord One’s just come up for sale on pinside
              https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/104126

We could buy it, scan it and sell it on for the same money?

bord
                @bord

@kiella, great find. Is anyone on here in that region to pick it up? Always a chance we could convince the seller to ship.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?