Jaws FP to VP wip

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Batsugame
    Participant
      @batsugame

horsepin wrote: Lol. You could’ve at least hidden the desktop background. It may have looked like you did most of it from scratch then. Its a complete new Fp script to vp. Not sure what your taking about

Pretty sure he thinks you just made some adjustments to his VP adaptation, since he used the same bg.

And while I love the HP version, it will be nice to have one that automatically shuts down the b2s when I close the table, instead of having to do it manually.

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

None of the resources are mine. It’s a FP table and rom made them. This is a conversion from slams mod direct Fp script to vp. If it’s his bg I will remove it that bg was givin to me at start of build. So no reason to change it but I will sheesh. Btw I don’t own this table never would take ownership  of roms great work I’m just converting it is all

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

rothbauerw
          @rothbauerw
          ModeratorContributorMembervip

Jeez.  Looks like a professional lightning job.  We’ll have to put you to work in the future when flupper isn’t available!  B-)

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Yeah thanks roth for the help getting the flashers to blink! You would think that would be a simple thing but it is not!

for IOS and Android

Batsugame
            Participant
              @batsugame

I meant no offense, was just explaining HorsePin’s comment. I’m super excited about this conversion and you’re making it look great! I wish more FP tables would get converted over; I can’t do enough of the coding to do it myself but maybe the more I stare at it, LOL. Wanna take up Gremlins or Aliens next?  :whistle:

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

Oh no offense taken I know what I have done with build so no worries.

ive already started 3 angels conversion so that will be next some day.

for IOS and Android

The Loafer
                Participant
                  @theloafer

folks, there’s a “couple of lines” of code to convert in the 3angles pin so be patient! LOL

TerryRed
                    @terryred
                    MemberContributorModerator

I have been part of the process with testing the table…and it’s a conversion of my DOFLinx modded version of the SLAMT1LT Ultimate version of Roms’s table…so I can assure everyone that this is a new FP to VPX conversion.

horsepin
                    Participant
                      @horseyhorsey

Someone sent me the link and saying “do you want a laugh?”

I looked it up and down and then you have that same background in the desktop? so nice try. Didn’t take the ramps which would’ve blown your cover completley.

Lap it up mate. Teething bastards, the leech love it regardless lol.

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

I looked it up and down and then you have that same background in the desktop? so nice try. Didn’t take the ramps which would’ve blown your cover completley.

What the hell are you talking about? The ramps are from the Fp table a simple export and import from fp to vp!

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

TerryRed
                          @terryred
                          MemberContributorModerator

I’m pretty sure ANY conversion of the FP table is not “from scratch”.

You are using the same 3d models, same images, textures, music, sounds, from Rom’s table, all imported, etc… and you are either converting the script or creating a completely new one.

It’s bound to look similar or almost the same.

Oooh, it has the same ocean image that can be found on google I imagine.

I’ve seen this table in the very early stages…and it didnt look exactly like it does right now. It has been progressing over the last couple of weeks.

I know randr. He certainly doesn’t need to rely on your work to create a table. He has a good track record of supporting others with table creation and he has released completed tables as well. Everything he has completed has always been made available for anyone to play and mod/edit.

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

The easy part is building the table from FP it’s a simple export and import! If the image was used I was not aware as I had help the first week gathering resources. Like I said I didn’t import that image in so I didn’t have anything to do with background image.

The hard part with Fp to vp is the details like flashers that blink but converted script uses flashforms for lighting and blinking patterns are also a bitch! Thank gawd for roth and his help getting the flasher images to blink!

Anyways i will remove the bg image sheesh! I really had no idea it was yours believe it or not.

for IOS and Android

The Loafer
                            Participant
                              @theloafer

you are jumping the gun here Chepas, it’s a port from the FP table.  I’m curious, did you make your own toys from scratch?

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Yeah everything in this build I personally exported from the FP table MY SELF none of it is “Mine” that’s for sure!

Except about 10 images that were provided to me. I can see them in image manager(not my drive path)so I will make certain they get replaced with whatever the original FP table has!

As for code I assure you it’s straight FP converted code

Wait so this horse fella is chepas but different username? Wow I wouldn’t have ever known

for IOS and Android

rothbauerw
                                  @rothbauerw
                                  ModeratorContributorMembervip

Pretty serious accusation on pretty flimsy evidence. Especially considering you’re not the original author of the FP table.  Please don’t come around here if you’re just looking for drama.  There are more mature ways of dealing with these things.  Like private messaging the randr and asking what’s up.

I also have seen early WIP’s and I can assure you this is a fresh conversion.  I’ve seen it partially built and only randr could make such a mess during the initial stages of a build.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

Pretty serious accusation on pretty flimsy evidence. Especially considering you’re not the original author of the FP table. Please don’t come around here if you’re just looking for drama. There are more mature ways of dealing with these things. Like private messaging the randr and asking what’s up.

I also have seen early WIP’s and I can assure you this is a fresh conversion. I’ve seen it partially built and only randr could make such a mess during the initial stages of a build.

WOW! thanks roth(i think)

yes i have a way of building and it is VERY messy for sure.

for IOS and Android

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

@horseyhorsey i think i will use this image.

which i assume how i got it in first place as guy i was working with would not use your resources

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 8.26.21 PM

for IOS and Android

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

Here is a still picture so he can really study it. I honestly dont even know what his version looks like but here is mine

oops here is attachment

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 10.53.05 PM (2)

for IOS and Android

horsepin
                                        Participant
                                          @horseyhorsey

The theme sucks and the your build sucks UMD balls.  What else can I say that you wasn’t expecting anyway? This is the ultimate of don’t give your games to bellends.

It looks terrible, enjoy,  LMFAO.

horsepin
                                          Participant
                                            @horseyhorsey

/.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 87 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?