Long delay on “Loading Game Scripts”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bigguns
    Participant
      @bigguns

All,

I seem to be having an issue with certain tables using PUP.  It seems to be caused by the b2s backglass being removed from the Tables folder.

I setup a fresh install of VPX6 using the installer.  I then had PUP player installed and working with non-rom based tables (Munsters, HP GOF, etc).  I then setup a few rom tables without PUP or B2S (MB, JP, and Getaway).  I then added the B2S backglasses for those tables.  I decided to try to run the PUP Packs for those tables and the instructions say to remove the backglass which I did.  MB loads at a normal rate but JP and Getaway take 2mins+ to load.  If I place the backglass in the directory those two tables load normally but the B2S Backglass interferes with the PUP Pack.

I have tried to reinstall VPINAME, DMDEXT, and tried to different types of configurations.  I am at the point of almost blowing it all out and starting over.

What do you guys think could be going on?

Thanks!

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

You are using Freezy x.86 not x64  https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/freezy-dmd-question/#post-115676

You can try this if needed

The Latest Backglass Server ( Backglass Server 1.3.0.4 )  — https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=12553
        Right click a back glass to find out what version you have

If you are running the Latest backglass server, You can make a copy of your ScreenRes.txt file and change the extension to res and call it the same name as the game
        Then in that res file make changes for that table..

Set the Backglass size to 1 & 1  or maybe 0 & 0

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?