LOTR (Stern 2003) VPX

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    STAT
    Participant
      @stefanaustria
      MemberContributor

Really love the Table, and would be great if this one will be complete – anytime … thanks Man :good:

Neofr45
      Participant
        @neofr45

So did this table ever have it’s issues updated? I see @vpalmer fixed some of the play-ability issues, but i don’t think he ever released them?. Also I see @neofr45 has been doing some great work along with many others in the community, updating some tables. Is there a chance this table could be updated as well? I know hannibal released a version with permission from Coindropper, I could contact CD to see if he is okay with this. I don’t have the skill set to do tables but I can humbly and nicely ask :heart: This is such a sought after real pinball table, there is no way I will never pay the big dollars they go for. But a complete/playable virtual version would be the next best thing. :yes:

actually i fixed only few things, to make Coindropper’s version more playable, but here are still some problems with Destroy the Ring mode – table acts inconsistantly (looks like real tables have strange behavour in this mode too sometimes – so it is problem of ROM or sensors maybe) – it can count mode completion after 1st ring shot or it can launch second ball, 1 time it even worked as needed – grabed ball in the ring with magnet and completed mode after i shot grabbed ball through the ring with second ball. here is list of things what need to be fixed/reworked on table (with “+” i checked what i already done): 1. redo Balrog Model 2. redo Sword ramp model 2.1 redo sword gate 2.2 redo sword’s handle plastic 2.3 create lock post on sword and relocate triangle metal arc on it +3. fix switches and gates +3.1 fix inner (center/Gandalf) and right loops gates and switches 4. fix plastic ramp near left outlane (roteted in 180 degrees on X axis) 5. redo blue playfield elfen rings back to white (and other rings’ inlays – should be dark in “off” state) +6. adjust plunger physics 7. adjust pop bumpers strength/speeed 8. need to check Ring Magnet work during Destroy the Ring multiball 9. fix Spot Ring and Right Ramp arrow’ inlays and check other inlays 10. fix invisible ramp walls +11. fix switchable orbit i will try contact Coindropper to check him my version of fixes for tables and if he will answer and will agree then probably he will upload it.

:good: I can not wait to see your version :yahoo: :yahoo:

Pinbolt
        Participant
          @pinbolt

What for fantastic news vpalmer. LotR is one of my favorite tables.

Jesperpark
          Participant
            @jesperpark

There was a PM5 version of this table, not sure if there was anything that could be used in the VP10 version.  Also I’m unsure who did the PM5 version…anyone know?

vpalmer
            Participant
              @vpalmer

ok, Coindropper did not answer to PM, so i just post this link to version with my fixes (in post below)

1 user thanked author for this post.
              HauntFreaks
                @hauntfreaks
                vipContributorMember

what isnt click bait on here??
                Capture-1

Attachments:
                senseless
                Participant
                  @senseless

I’m not touching this download….

@vpalmer
                  : can you share your version perhaps via something like mega or dropbox?

vpalmer
                  Participant
                    @vpalmer
                    Pinbolt
                    Participant
                      @pinbolt

me not too

My Norton Virus Protection stops this downloadpage.

Please uploaded here or on another save page,

Pinbolt
                      Participant
                        @pinbolt

Oh your are fast. Thank you so much vpalmer.

senseless
                        Participant
                          @senseless

Thanks, can’t wait to try it out. I love LOTR :)!

HauntFreaks
                            @hauntfreaks
                            vipContributorMember

looks great….
                            all this needs IMO is the ball shadow script

senseless
                            Participant
                              @senseless

Looks really good. I seem to have a sound issue when I shoot the ring magnet. The sound is very disturbing and seem to loop or something.

Pinbolt
                              Participant
                                @pinbolt

I have the same sound problem

TNT2
                                Participant
                                  @tnt2

Looks really good. I seem to have a sound issue when I shoot the ring magnet. The sound is very disturbing and seem to loop or something.

I noticed the same. Hard to tell from the default black background but are there no side rails?

Neofr45
                                  Participant
                                    @neofr45

So did this table ever have it’s issues updated? I see @vpalmer fixed some of the play-ability issues, but i don’t think he ever released them?. Also I see @neofr45 has been doing some great work along with many others in the community, updating some tables. Is there a chance this table could be updated as well? I know hannibal released a version with permission from Coindropper, I could contact CD to see if he is okay with this. I don’t have the skill set to do tables but I can humbly and nicely ask :heart: This is such a sought after real pinball table, there is no way I will never pay the big dollars they go for. But a complete/playable virtual version would be the next best thing. :yes:

Hi Jesper

I made a mod on the table of JP’s with an LED effect that goes well with I change some texture and added the sword of bilbo

Contact me in MP if you want test I will ask JP if I can share the mod when it will be finished

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                    STAT
                                    Participant
                                      @stefanaustria
                                      MemberContributor

LOTR here, LOTR there … :scratch:  … but Neofr45, that looking good :good:
                                      And thanks, vplamer

STAT
                                      Participant
                                        @stefanaustria
                                        MemberContributor

Hey vpalmer, had a few Games now at your Table, really nice !
                                        But have a Sound Issue when a Ball is in the “Ring”, multiple Scratching Sound …
                                        As senseless said, and i changed to ROM Sound (=1)

ozg
                                        Participant
                                          @netweight

Started the table, ROM was trying to find the balls. Then my first and only shot went into the ring, ball got stuck, buzzed and shook like a vibrator.

HauntFreaks
                                            @hauntfreaks
                                            vipContributorMember

Started the table, ROM was trying to find the balls. Then my first and only shot went into the ring, ball got stuck, buzzed and shook like a vibrator, deleted.

LOL…. I would have hopped up on there rode that bad boy out….

anyway… other than the annoying buzzer noize , it plays fine for me….

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?