METALLICA NEW PUP PACK AND MASTER OF PUPPETS TABLE

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    pedroperes02
    Participant
      @pedroperes02

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/metallica-new-pup-pack-and-master-of-puppets-table/

Very exciting news Brand new Metallica Pup Pack!! Music Videos playing when you start the table all the way until you let the last ball drain.

You are able to choose your own song when the table starts (Limited to the ones offer by the ROM)

All videos play in fullscreen for a more immersive experience with Great quality.

PLEASE FOLLOW INTRUCTIONS !!!!

READ THE TXT FILE

you can choose 3 different sizes (same content just different compression) Open Metallica Master Pup Pack FOLDER and choose the ZIP file : DON’T DOWNLOAD THE FOLDER BECAUSE IT CONTAINS ALL zips

1080 = 4.99GB

720 = 3.95GB

540 = 2.65Gb

You have 2 links that you can download but they have limited accounts so google Drive problably will block after +-100 downloads in that case try Mega that have a limit as well otherwise wait 24hours,

Trying to find a better option in the next days.

This Pup Pack includes :

Table (you need this one because have pupevents)

Muted Rom

Altcolor

txt file

option for 3/4 screens

option for 2 screens

you have to do VPMALIAS if you don’t know how check this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NhWvUN9_so

Special Thanks To:

Metallica original Table creators

Nailbuster

TerryRed

John Memeo

Pedro Pires

Joey Beaulieu

VPFiends

THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY!!! NOT FOR SALE OR DISTRIBUITION OUTSIDE OF THIS SITE!!! TO NOT BE INCLUED IN ANY PACK !!!

SUPPORT THE BAND!!!

pedropires1976
      Participant
        @pedropires1976

Team Tuga a partir a casa toda :yahoo:

KiwiBri
        Participant
          @kiwibri

So this is just music videos in the background?? Nothing tied to gameplay of the table?

betocas
          Participant
            @betocas

@pedroperes02 ,  Thank you for this PUP PACK !!

I am having trouble with the ROM, I have followed all instructions, and created the VPMAlias.txt with the names as instructed “mtl_180hcm,mtl_180hc”.  However,  I am still getting the error: “Game Name Not Found”  Line 142.  I have the ROM “mtl_180hc.zip” on the ROM directory, etc…

Any suggestions?  Thanks

Rob

pedroperes02
            Participant
              @pedroperes02

@kiwibri

It have call outs like a normal pup pack

pedroperes02
              Participant
                @pedroperes02

@betocas

find me on messenger to see what is happening

https://www.facebook.com/pedroperes74/

Gramps
                Participant
                  @gramps

No problems here.  Thanks for detailed instructions.

jennvee
                  Participant
                    @jennvee

Thank you so much, it looks amazing!  I had no problems with the rom here, your instructions were very clear.  Thanks as always!!!

vernvex
                    Participant
                      @vernvex

I have the same problem : Game Name Not Found”  Line 142.  I have the ROM “mtl_180hc.zip” on the ROM directory

outhere
                        @outhere
                        MemberContributorvipModerator

I have the same problem : Game Name Not Found” Line 142. I have the ROM “mtl_180hc.zip” on the ROM directory

Go to the VPinMame & Run Setup.exe and test the Rom
                        If you can’t find it then you need this version of SAMbuild
                        See SAMbuild 3.3b — https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=4982#entry330264

bombaj35
                        Participant
                          @bombaj35

I have SAMbuild 3.3b I have the same problem : Game Name Not Found”  Line 142 ?

outhere
                            @outhere

I have SAMbuild 3.3b I have the same problem : Game Name Not Found” Line 142 ?

So I thought I would test it out
                            it didn’t work for me at 1st either but I ran one of the other Metallica games with the same rom and after that it works fine

pedropires1976
                            Participant
                              @pedropires1976

guys just made the VPMALIAS  mtl_180hcm,mtl_180hc

pedroperes02
                              Participant
                                @pedroperes02

@bombaj35

For ALL the people with the problem “Game Name Not Found” Line 142”

First make sure that you have your system updated with SameBuild 3.3

After that you will find a text file “VPMAlias” inside your VinMAME folder open that and copy paste:  mtl_180hcm,mtl_180hc

And you should be set to go. All this Info is inside the Read me file

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by pedroperes02.
                                cliffyreddog
                                Participant
                                  @cliffyreddog

thanks, great pup however i’m having an issue, hope someone may suggest a fix:

After i play this table/pup via popper, then exit back to popper, any other table i play with a pup doesn’t show the pup screens. I’ve tried a few combinations and it seems to be a consistent issue on my setup solely after playing this table, as explained

outhere
                                    @outhere

thanks, great pup however i’m having an issue, hope someone may suggest a fix:

After i play this table/pup via popper, then exit back to popper, any other table i play with a pup doesn’t show the pup screens. I’ve tried a few combinations and it seems to be a consistent issue on my setup solely after playing this table, as explained

Try this – https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-2/page/24/

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                    VDog90
                                    Participant
                                      @vdog90

This is fantastic, thank you so much!  Both the table and the pup pack are great.  In my opinion, sometimes backglass pup pack overlay graphics are not always better.  In this case, I really like the full screen backglass that simply shows the music videos.  Great picks on the available song videos and hosting HQ versions.   Also, I am really glad you were able to fix the videos so they continue to play after ball drains.  This makes the experience so much better.   This fits my Metallica themed cab very well.  Well done and THANK YOU!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?