Munsters 2020 (Stern/Tribute)

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 277 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus

I’m aware and will act if it continues in the same direction.

Tom
      Participant
        @armyaviation

Anyways back to the Munsters, very cool table, thankyou again for going above and beyond and making this near impossible table come to life

ViNsEDj
        Participant
          @vinsedj

Awesome work guys, all worked out of the box but has very few dof leds effects, all worked like a charm in other tables, do I have to update anything to dof? (Got adressable leds and I’ve just download a new config from the tool today).

thanks

ViNsEDj
          Participant
            @vinsedj

Just checked in dof tool and as I am using adressable leds, they dont seem to be configured yet, thanks!

Mozzie
            Participant
              @mozzie

Hi All

totally enjoying this visual pinball..

had a machine built for me and am slowly learning to put  games onto my machine so far I have just put basic games on with matching backglass text and all is going well..

But struggling with Munsters I have a 3 screen cabinet downloaded latest play field and pup/backglass game loads and backglass and dmd load sound everything so I start game launch ball and I then loose backglass and dmd the sound also goes but I can continue playing..

I have read all posts and see I have to do something with the 3screen setup but just don’t understand..

computers are not my forte but I’m slowly learning and keen to learn..

any help would be appreciated as the table looks fantastic

thanks

outhere
                @outhere

Hi All
                totally enjoying this visual pinball..
                had a machine built for me and am slowly learning to put games onto my machine so far I have just put basic games on with matching backglass text and all is going well..
                But struggling with Munsters I have a 3 screen cabinet downloaded latest play field and pup/backglass game loads and backglass and dmd load sound everything so I start game launch ball and I then loose backglass and dmd the sound also goes but I can continue playing..
                I have read all posts and see I have to do something with the 3screen setup but just don’t understand..
                computers are not my forte but I’m slowly learning and keen to learn..
                any help would be appreciated as the table looks fantastic
                thanks

There is no DMD with the latest game

fourbanks
                Participant
                  @fourbanks

does anyone know how to speed up the plunger as I’m finding that very slow?

thanks

outhere
                    @outhere

does anyone know how to speed up the plunger as I’m finding that very slow?
                    thanks

Open the game in VP editor on the left click options
                    Then above that you have a large arrow and a little arrow pointing down next to it, Click on the little arrow
                    Find plunger click on it
                    Then on the right you will have a menu it says state and physics click on that
                    Then you can adjust the settings
                    Don’t forget to save

Or you can click on edit at the top
                    Tthen Clck on select element
                    Highlighted the element you want
                    Hit select
                    Then close

fourbanks
                    Participant
                      @fourbanks

Thank you as always much appreciated :)

rickhaye
                      Participant
                        @rickhaye

DOF will probably be one of the last things they worry about

General information

If you’re trying to use ultradmd you have to make a folder in the tables folder –> mmunsters.UltraDMD

In the Table Comment out This section – Approximate line is 6745

Highlight all the lines then go up to edit and click comment

Sub UltraDMDTimer_Timer 'used for the attrackmode and the instant info.

If turnonultradmd = 0 then exit sub

If bInstantInfo Then

InstantInfo

ElseIf bAttractMode Then

ElseIf NOT UltraDMD.IsRendering Then

DMDScoreNow

ElseIf bromconfig Then

romconfig

End If

End Sub

Are we still able to use ultradmd for this table because I cannot locate those lines in the script?

outhere
                          @outhere

Are we still able to use ultradmd for this table because I cannot locate those lines in the script?

NO

rickhaye
                          Participant
                            @rickhaye

Ok thanks for the quick reply

bushav
                            Participant
                              @bushav

For you guys asking about DOF make sure you have latest version of table and then go to the online DOF configuration tool.  Generate some new DOF configuration files and place them in your configuration folder within your Direct Output folder ie  C/VisualPinball/DirectOutput/Configuration.  I think it is five files that you replace.

I just did it and DOF works great.  What a table!!!!

insert58815
                              Participant
                                @insert58815

Very fun table thank you

Bendo
                                Participant
                                  @bendo

SOLVED: I use a MAC to download and unzip my files then move to cab. When the puppack was being uncompressed on the make it truncated one or more of the video files.  I have a pretty solid cab, and have very little issues getting tables running, but for some reason this one has me stuck. I have tried every version since it came out and I still keep getting this error. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get the table going. Thanks

Munsters

batimanvesgo
                                  Participant
                                    @batimanvesgo

When my balls finish, my VPX crashes … What can it be?

outhere
                                      @outhere

When my balls finish, my VPX crashes … What can it be?

You offered too much information
                                      Some information about setup
                                      your version of visual pinball and windows
                                      Desktop or Cabinet
                                      What version of the game you’re running

batimanvesgo
                                      Participant
                                        @batimanvesgo

I’m using cabinet mode … vpx 10.6 … and the latest available version of the table and media

Rich
                                        Participant
                                          @sushko

Hi I am having trouble with DOF on this Table. It is working but not firing the right toys. My right flipper makes the shaker go on for example. I updated everything. Do you need to have UltraDMD set up for it to work right? Thanks for help

outhere
                                            @outhere

Hi I am having trouble with DOF on this Table. It is working but not firing the right toys. My right flipper makes the shaker go on for example. I updated everything. Do you need to have UltraDMD set up for it to work right? Thanks for help

Check the DOF website to make sure all your configurations are the way They should be
                                            I just read that somebody else’s configuration change all by itself on the website
                                            And this game no longer uses UltraDMD

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 277 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?