Mustang (Stern 2014)LE Siggis Mod

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Lefabulleux
    Participant
      @lefabulleux

Great table, looks gorgeous and so fun to play. Unfortunately, i’m unable to get the b2s to work (so no DOF), tried to set the script lines 106/107 as described above with no results. Tried the pro and the LE versions of the b2s but nothing more happens. Any idea about that issue?

1 user thanked author for this post.
      outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

Great table, looks gorgeous and so fun to play. Unfortunately, i’m unable to get the b2s to work (so no DOF), tried to set the script lines 106/107 as described above with no results. Tried the pro and the LE versions of the b2s but nothing more happens. Any idea about that issue?

See — To start the back glass with older games  — https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=4982#entry330264

handyturnips
        Participant
          @handyturnips

Same with me.  No issues with any of my other tables.  When I use set controller to b2server and rem out the vpinmame I get line 140 error Dim PlungerIM, B2SOn (name redifined)

Marcio
          Participant
            @marcioclauss

Very Cool Thanks Siggi :good:

Bald Eagle
            Participant
              @baldeagle

Thanks!

chewiec
              Participant
                @chewiec

Hello everyone!  First a big thanks to Siggi and Dozer for the awesome table! I have an issue where every time I hit the mustang store trough it never fires it back out and I receive a finding ball trough error.  Does anyone else have this issue?

Siggi
                Participant
                  @siggi

Hello everyone! First a big thanks to Siggi and Dozer for the awesome table! I have an issue where every time I hit the mustang store trough it never fires it back out and I receive a finding ball trough error. Does anyone else have this issue?

Sorry, i can’t help. Never had this problem.

I’m only the graphic guy.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?