North Star (Gottlieb 1964)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Loserman76
    Participant
      @loserman76
      vipMemberContributor

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/north-star-gottlieb-1964/

conversion of PBecker’s VP9x table to VPX

New plastics images culled from the internet.

Thanks to PBecker and Itchigo for the VP9x version.

ZIP includes a wheel and B2S

MOD only by permission of ALL parties involved. And for God’s sake, don’t include it as part of a commercial cab.

Total of 27 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      Tom
      Participant
        @armyaviation
        MemberContributor

Oh man thanks.  I almost bought one of these and went to try it out first but there wasn’t a vpx.   Your the best

templarjh
        Participant
          @templarjh

Looks like this table and Rainbow have an error when a game ends >_> I don’t want to be like “you missed a spot” when I can’t code anything <_<

Attachments:
          32assassin
          Participant
            @32assassin

Looks like this table and Rainbow have an error when a game ends >_> I don’t want to be like “you missed a spot” when I can’t code anything <_<

both of this tables have support for 5 balls ,  the table also errors out when you use the manual ball drop

5 Balls +1  = out of range error

line 2775  increase the ball  count to 6-7

line 2827  increase the ballshadow#  primitives to match your number of balls

and make a copy of the ballshadow primitives  to match your number of balls

(ball shadow prims are located in the upper right corner Layer 2)

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
            https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Tom
            templarjh
            Participant
              @templarjh

(ball shadow prims are located in the upper right corner Layer 2)

Thanks very much! I’m sure I could have changed the script lines but the layer was a bit over my head. Since you clued me in with the ball shadows I used a dummy fix and turned those off at the top of the script and that seems to have fixed it.

North Star is *maybe* my 2nd favorite table (Sing Along will probably always be the undisputed #1) and this plays great.

Tom
              Participant
                @armyaviation
                MemberContributor

Just close all layers except 2 in the editor, the numbered buttons to the left.  Then find the rectangle in the upper right corner that is labeled ball shadow when you turn on the options menu.   There are 5 of them on top of each other. Copy and past and label corresponding 6 and 7.

these are things people need to dig into vpx and learn how to do, like deleting a peg, from another post….  guys stop just playing these tables and start learning how they work so you can customize things just the way you like it.   Sorry @templarjh, this goes back farther and started with people not wanting to learn how to adjust POVs…

Loserman76
                Participant
                  @loserman76
                  vipMemberContributor

very odd since I never saw that error in any of my testing (and I’ve been “done” with this table for a while). Will post an update later today.

templarjh
                  Participant
                    @templarjh

very odd since I never saw that error in any of my testing (and I’ve been “done” with this table for a while). Will post an update later today.

No worries at all and thanks so much for all the great tables you’ve done :bye: I didn’t even want to say anything; it had been downloaded a lot already and no one had mentioned it, so I thought you’d want to know someone had actually started it!

Loserman76
                    Participant
                      @loserman76
                      vipMemberContributor

weird, I just played it again without issue – both with manual lift and a game with auto-lift.

You are using VPX 10.6, right?

templarjh
                      Participant
                        @templarjh

weird, I just played it again without issue – both with manual lift and a game with auto-lift.

You are using VPX 10.6, right?

Yeah this is weird :/ I have the simplest setup, just 10.6 and nothing else for b2s or anything. Thank you though!

*edit* Surely this is something on my end. But oh well, that fixed it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?