phantom of the opera

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    robwaade
    Participant
      @robwaade

thanks i feel like an idiot its probably something simple just have to keep trying to figure out give me a day or 2 i will take measurements in picture for you there is on other 3d thing on table that might be up your ally its in the middle of playfield its called the phantom mirror its a box where you shoot ball into thanks for your patience

wrd1972
      Participant
        @wrd1972
        MembervipContributor

Any update on this. I would love to see a quality vp10 table of this gem.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Any update on this. I would love to see a quality vp10 table of this gem.

ha ha

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

naeromagus
          Participant
            @naeromagus

It would be nice to have this. 32 assassin’s Wip was coming along nicely until resource were scarce.. I really miss the days where I could go out to an arcade or even the bowling alley for a quick games. I was at a bowling alley the other day looking for a pinball to play only to be told (Pinball? No we don’t have any but we do have Redemption games.) They days of where a high score was enough are long gone. Today’s youth need a physical item to be satisfied.  :cry:

1 user thanked author for this post.
            robwaade
            Participant
              @robwaade

i hear you todays world is lame old days were better for gaming i sold my phantom last year and miss it hope 32 assassin can complete it soon

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?