Pink Panther (Gottlieb 1980)

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    BorgDog
    Participant
      @borgdog
      abhishek1015
      Participant
        @abhishek1015

I am facing the same issue. Downloaded the table again but same issue. 1.0 seems to be working fine. Let me know how i can help to reproduce the issue. Thanks!

bord
          @bord

Are we talking rev3644 here? I don’t have any problems with it. Make sure you’re reporting 3644 crashes over at the beta forum.

bord
            @bord

Big physics update just uploaded using the nFozzy physics tutorial from @rothbauerw. Thanks to some extra testing from rothbauerw, the game plays much better than it ever has. Flipper physics feel very good and shot accuracy is much improved.

Some visual updates but nothing that is a total game changer. Just the usual lighting updates and a few rendered mesh textures.

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/pink-panther-gottlieb-1981/

Schreibi34
            Participant
              @schreibi34

Thanks for the update! To bad i’m out of town this weekend!

Thalamus
                @thalamus

Very curious to see the difference between the previous release and this one. It hasn’t happened often that a good playing re-creation has been given a rework like it sounds like this one has. Personally I haven’t started on any of the stuff Roth posted. Instead I’ve been trying to follow your kicker hole guide. Don’t know how many times I’ve started over but the guide is great so it all my fault. I will not give up until I’ve visited both of them and understand each aspect. Thank again – both of you.

absurdisarm
                Participant
                  @absurdisarm

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to trying out the new physics.

JR
                  Participant
                    @jfr1

Wow.  This update was a fun surprise to open up after a long day filled with too much potato salad.

bord
                      @bord

Potato salad? Me, too. So full…

Happy 4th!

STAT
                      Participant
                        @stefanaustria

You all eat Potato Salad on 4th July in the USA ? :scratch:

Thanks for the Upate to the: great Table but hard to Play ;-) :good:

Herweh
                        Participant
                          @herweh

Really looking forward downloading this gem. And I‘ll have a extra special look at the physics.  :good:

Scottacus
                          Participant
                            @scottacus

Looking forward to giving this a go.  What kind of potato salad, German or French?  Happy belated 4th.

dazzadasha
                            Participant
                              @dazzadasha

Nice thanks heaps. Dam that right out-lane looks savage. Cant wait to drop this one in the cab. Cheers.

batch
                              Participant
                                @batch

Taden taden, taden, taden taden taden, taden tadennnnn, te dada houden

Thanks for the update, and also for this very nice re-creation

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr

Will give this a try tonight after work! Already was a great recreation but very interested in these new physics. Thanks bord

********************************************************
                                  Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                  So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                  for IOS and Android

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                  So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                  for IOS and Android

STAT
                                  Participant
                                    @stefanaustria

Taden taden, taden, taden taden taden, taden tadennnnn, te dada houden

Thanks for the update, and also for this very nice re-creation

Special Version of the Theme ? B-)

bord
                                      @bord

Looking forward to giving this a go.  What kind of potato salad, German or French?  Happy belated 4th.

If it had been German they would have had to cart me away to the hospital for overeating. That stuff is a drug.

arconovum
                                      Participant
                                        @nicholaschristopher

I get to sink the pink! :bye:

robertms
                                        Participant
                                          @mophead

Damn what an incredible update, very much worth the v2.0 moniker. Elevated to a whole new level (especially in side-by-side comparisons), and plays f a n t a s t i c! Many thanks Bord and Roth, amazing job guys!

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          Draifet
                                          Participant
                                            @draifet

For some reason I never downloaded the old builds, but this one is fantastic. Thanks.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 70 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?