Pinup Popper relaunching a table

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    newtopinball78
    Participant
      @newtopinball78

Hello I just had a question regarding exiting tables and then relaunching the table within pinup popper. The table I am having issues with is the ACDC Luci table.  If I exit the table and go back to the pinup popper menu and relaunch the table..it won’t load…it freezes my system.  If I exit pinup popper completely and then restart the table it loads fine every time. Also I tried just in vpx and it opens fine everytime.  It’s not a big deal just wondering what would be causing this.

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

i would check your close script for vpx… try,  close acdc in popper, wait 10 seconds and alt-tab to make sure the vpx/table closed out complelty.

newtopinball78
        Participant
          @newtopinball78

Im not sure tried waiting and nothing showing alt tab but it seems to be random as sometimes it loads without having to exit sometimes it freezes…..this is the only table I noticed that does this

my close script is “[STARTDIR]LAUNCH\PUPCLOSER.EXE” WINTIT “Visual Pinball Player” 10 1

Besides my original issue I have always wondered what these numbers mean……like on START script it says 30 10 60….what are these referring to??

outhere
            @outhere
            MemberContributorvipModerator

Try running as admin –>PinUpMenu.exe

Click on open examples

pinup-em

NailBuster
              @nailbuster
              ModeratorMember

try changing the close script to this:  http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=new_install_files_v1_4

and see if that changes anything.

newtopinball78
              Participant
                @newtopinball78

Thanks for the suggestions….I tried them…..but still having random issue…It sometimes works within pinup sometimes it won’t…I thought it was the color rom that I patched but even does it with original rom.  The odd thing is it never freezes if opening up directly in vpx I did it ten times in a row no issues.  I guess it’s just an anomaly.

outhere
                  @outhere

Try it with Freezy DMD turned off and Regular DMD turn on for this game

Do you have a real DMD or an LCD screen?

newtopinball78
                  Participant
                    @newtopinball78

Hey outhere so tried your suggestion it seems to resolve the issue when I don’t use freezy dmd…..I have a lcd screen not a real dmd.  When I use freezy with or without color patched rom I seem to get this issue randomly.

outhere
                      @outhere

What version of Freezy are you using?

I use 1.73
                      https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/freezy-dmd-question/#post-115676

newtopinball78
                      Participant
                        @newtopinball78

Hey outhere tried updating still random issue….but when updating to freezy 1.7.3 I noticed the folder by coreduo0099 that has some altcolor files that I don’t have.  Do you know where to get the patched colored roms to be able to use these??

outhere
                          @outhere

There is no color patch for all of them…

It’s a bunch of pin2dmd.pal files That you can try with different games that don’t have color roms made up already…

newtopinball78
                          Participant
                            @newtopinball78

Oh ok cause I tried a couple of them out but seem they are colored but only using a couple colors instead of like the ones on vpuniverse that are fully colored…thought it was cause I needed the patched color rom

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?