Playboy (Stern 2002)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    HiRez00
    Participant
      @hirez00

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=212562

Just in case this game wasn’t distracting enough… See if you can keep your eyes on the Playfield with this one.

PinupPlayer experience for Playboy (Stern 2002).
      Warning – Playboy level of nudity, dont want to see it dont download it.

Features:

-Specific playboy videos tailored for various triggers (Centerfold Multiball, Strip Poker, Peek-a-boo, etc.)
      -Over 200 unique videos
      -Original 12 centerfolds from playfield used for each playmate collected.
      -Simple Frame with simple animated bunny when not triggered.
      -Over 50 PuPCapture DMD images
      -No added sounds.

REQUIREMENTS:
      Visual Pinball X (version 10.5+)
      This PuP-Pack requires the freezy dmdext DMD for specific images to trigger videos
      Ensure PuPCapture is enabled in dmddevice.ini file (in your VPinMAME folder):
      Remove and directb2s backglass.

INSTALL:

Copy the PuP-Pack “playboys” folder into your PUPVideos folder. Delete or rename or directb2s backglass so it doesn’t get in the way.

Total of 62 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      visualpinballfan
      Participant
        @johndo

thanks everyone!!! looks great.  cant wait to try it out tonight.

STAT
        Participant
          @stefanaustria
          MemberContributor

Thanks HiRes and Team … you really did a great Job ! Love the Table, nice with the Animations,
          i only changed Layback to 40 … i think some Strengths have to be adjust: Slings, Bumpers, some Sounds … but are small Things … :good:

IMG_20200410_222420

xphilou29
          Participant
            @xphilou29

look fantastic! many thanks to the team for the great work

rascal
            Participant
              @rascal
              MemberContributor

Thanks HiRes and Team … you really did a great Job ! Love the Table, nice with the Animations,

i only changed Layback to 40 … i think some Strengths have to be adjust: Slings, Bumpers, some Sounds … but are small Things … :good:

IMG_20200410_222420

Thanks STAT! Much of what you say is your preference, but to be honest, your layback change in your picture does not look that great. The back wall is all crushed and its pretty flat looking. Again its preference.

studlygoorite
              Participant
                @studlygoorite

Hell yeah, thought I was done with my cabinet for the day but definitely going back now to check this out. I only have a few in my Adult Playlist this will be a few +1 :)  Thanks

Goldchicco
                Participant
                  @goldchicco

I update 80% of the mechanical sounds with stronger and better quality ones from other famous tables.

Also  fix it for SSF users.

Please inbox me if you are interested in those updates, I can send you the link

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  Siggi
                  Participant
                    @siggi

Looks fantastic, i love this table. :heart:

TXT11
                    Participant
                      @txt11

Just to let you know I am growing hard just thinking about this table…. :yahoo: B-) :good: :rose: :yes: ;-)

Shannon
                      Participant
                        @shannon1

Looks fantastic!

Goldchicco
                        Participant
                          @goldchicco

I update 80% of the mechanical sounds with stronger and better quality ones from other famous tables.

Also  fix it for SSF users.

Please inbox me if you are interested in those updates, I can send you the link.

This message is only for the Author of this table

evileman
                          Participant
                            @evileman

Looks great. Your work is appreciated! Thank you rascal and HiRez00!

blackvulcan3
                            Participant
                              @blackvulcan3

Hey HiRez great work from you and the team. Thank you for the script options for those who have to be family friendly more often than not. BV3.

Rajo Joey
                              Participant
                                @joey2001

HiRez00, great work. Thanks for this table.

Here are my wheels for this table.
                                If you want more wheels made by me (more than 1.000), take a look here:
                                https://mega.nz/#F!IFsxBbCD!04cfuNEJi5hwuYxL6CvQIg
                                Or download them directly from the PinUp Popper mediadatabase.

elvinu
                                Participant
                                  @elvinu

Can’t match your dmd location, size, and color from your image:Playboy (Stern 2002) Desktop.png

For a single screen user, how did you get the dmd to appear in the background box graphic?

And how did you make it purple in color?  I’m assuming I won’t have to change each of the 4 DMD colors to shades of purple.

I’m also assuming you aren’t using the external DMD, yet when I use the other one, I can only use two sizes: doubled and non-doubled (which is too small).

temp

TIA

Sven34
                                  Participant
                                    @sven34

Thanks for the Playboy is a lot of fun

Pattyg234
                                    Participant
                                      @pattyg

Love this table thanks Rascal, HiRez00

F..kn amazing

yinyan
                                      Participant
                                        @yinyan

Great table one of the few real tables i have played and this is spot on

mpt3k
                                        Participant
                                          @spuds

Incredible work, gents. I gave it a good long play-through on my stream. Cracked 56M. Only big issue is the game lost track of the number of balls during Centerfold Multiball twice. I drained one with 2 in the lock and the game ball searched. Here’s the moment in the stream it happened: https://youtu.be/QlCGSvlsODs?t=1993

Also, the flippers look like they are halfway below the playfield. I had to raise them up (I noticed that mostly in VR).

Terrific work, everyone! Amazing.

HiRez00
                                          Participant
                                            @hirez00

Can’t match your dmd location, size, and color from your image:Playboy (Stern 2002) Desktop.png

For a single screen user, how did you get the dmd to appear in the background box graphic?

And how did you make it purple in color? I’m assuming I won’t have to change each of the 4 DMD colors to shades of purple.

I’m also assuming you aren’t using the external DMD, yet when I use the other one, I can only use two sizes: doubled and non-doubled (which is too small).

temp

TIA

Desktop Users / Sing Screen Users can do this:

1.) Go to Configure Keys, Nudge, DOF vpx
                                            2.) Lower Right Corner is aCheckbox to disable b2s – check that.

This disables b2s and puts the DMD in the proper designated place.

I honestly don’t know is this is BAD for other tables in desktop mode because I only use a cab.

That being said – you can always manually resize the DMD by RIGHT-CLICKING on it to get the size you want and apply the “altcolor” feature in VpinMame with F1 to color the DMD.

The color palette for that “playboys” ROM is on another website – that is currently down at the moment.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?