PopperAutoRecord issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    CyclonePF
    Participant
      @cyclonepf

I am experiencing a recent issue with PopperAutoRecord.exe. It used to work fine for me, but a couple of weeks ago I started having a problem where I can no longer record the playfield. When I try to record any playfields, the playfield image is stuck behind the vpinball.com loading animation. I can momentarily alt-tab to bring the playfield on top when trying to record, but it immediately then pops back behind the loading animation screen. So all of my recent playfield recordings just show the loading animation instead of the actual playfield. This seems to be due to something I’ve changed recently, but I am not sure what it is or how to fix it. Can anybody provide suggestions for what I should try? Thanks.

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

i think it might to do with that new optional feature that requires a flipper-press to stop the loading animation.

try changing that customoption back to default and see if that works.

CyclonePF
        Participant
          @cyclonepf

Hi NailBuster,

This is an edit of my previous post…

If I understand correctly, you are suggesting that I add the line “FadeoutLoading=0” to the Custom Options pane in the script tab of the Popper Setup GlobalConfig options. I just tried this but it didn’t fix the issue.

For what it is worth, I just discovered that this issue exists when I launch a game from pinup menu, as well as when I use pinup popper auto record. So, I am no longer able to use pinup popper as a front end unless I can figure out how to fix this. That is, I can’t load and play a game with this as my front end since the loading animation always covers the playfield.

BTW – I really love pinup popper as my front end.

NailBuster
            @nailbuster
            ModeratorMember

try this:  https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/loading-video-dont-stop-after-return-from-playing/

CyclonePF
            Participant
              @cyclonepf

Thanks NailBuster. That fixed it! I’m really grateful for the help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?