Prerenderd insert images

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Schreibi34
    Participant
      @schreibi34

v2.2 is up.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

@schreibi34

Thank you SO MUCH for your gorgeous pre-rendered inserts!

I wanted to show you how I put them to good use with something I’m really proud of.

RetroFlair 2 – EPIC Gamez N Tunes

Preview Video featuring Table features and the entire Tron EPIC Gamez mode.

Finally…the first preview of my EPIC sequel to ROM’s classic FP table. Be prepared to have your jaw drop as you have never seen virtual pinball like this! This features the most EPIC Tron pinball game ever made… with a surprise “BIG” ending!

Get yourself some popcorn, get comfy…. and watch the entire video from start to finish.

I don’t want to say too much and spoil the MANY cool moments you will see. I show the entire Tron mode playthrough non-stop… and its one EPIC moment after another.

This was a real work of passion to try things I’ve always wanted to do, and also show what can be done in digital pinball with a little imagination and time. This table is using many of BAM’s latest features, as well as using the new “TerryRed texture animation” method I came up with that is used throughout the table. Combined with FP-BAM’s amazing dynamic lighting, this makes for stunning visuals.

I’ve always wanted to do my own table and also my own version of a Tron pinball game and here it is.. You won’t be disappointed.

Thanks go out to those who contributed resources:

SLAMT1LT – (Tron sounds and music and inspiration from his excellent Tron tables)
        Wild – (Tron disc conversion)
        Schreibi34 – (for his gorgeous insert jewel images)
        Rom – (for the original RetroFlair table, ghost / lightcycle / lightjet models)
        Gimli, GeorgeH, Wild, Steve Paradis, shiva and others at Pinball Nirvanna for support
        ravarcade – for the amazing BAM that continues to evolve and allows imagination to drive pinball creation and unique experiences

Keep an eye out… there are more EPIC Gamez to come!

Schreibi34
        Participant
          @schreibi34

Wow @terryred ! Man that looks awesome! Must have been a shitload of work!

Congrats!

TerryRed
            @terryred

Crap load… shit load… and a f**k tonne load so far. :)

Thanks. The inserts are like the crown jewel. I LOVE how they turned out :)

TerryRed
              @terryred

@schreibi34

Gave you a shout out in my new video. There’s a bookmark to jump right to the inserts.

RetroFlair 2 – “Behind the Scenes”. A visual showcase of how all the magic happens! (Future Pinball)

With all the praise I’ve been seeing for my first preview video for RetroFlair 2, I decided to do a unique video that “shows” you how it all works behind the scenes in “real-time”. I demonstrate how I use BAM’s many features to create and do all the cool things you see (without being too technical), and how I brought Tron to life in a pinball game like you’ve never seen before.

Everything is bookmarked for quick reference:

Introduction – 0:00​
              Inspiration and motives – 2:04​
              Lighting – 3:01​
              Texture Animations – 6:01​
              Inserts – 7:34​
              Table Misc Features – 9:54​
              BAM Custom Models, Animated Characters – 13:11​
              BAM Mini Playfields – 15:39​
              Magna-Portal 20:23​
              TRON Epic Gamez mode – 24:26​
              Disc Wars – 33:16​
              Animated Character Opponent Targets – 36:54​
              LightCycle Battle – 38:39​
              LightJet Battle – 46:00​
              Tron Classic – 50:58​
              Closing Thoughts – 57:26

Schreibi34
              Participant
                @schreibi34

Wow man, that’s almost too much for one brain! Insane amount of knowledge and work you have put in there. Great stuff!

TerryRed
                  @terryred

New Re-Uploaded video. Old video has stutters from Youtube conversion, so I removed it. This new video plays fine throughout.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?