Psst … Ninuzzu has release the AC/DC as beta

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    ninuzzu
    Participant
      @ninuzzu
      vipMember

Luci, Premium and LE roms are exactly the same (I compared them with an hex editor, no differences): this means that you can apply the color rom patch to all of them. To sum it up, we have 2 versions: PRO and PREMIUM.

LTA
      Participant
        @luvthatapex

ACDC Premium and LE use the same rom. Luci is a Premium and it came out a couple of years into production.

The LEs were Back in Black LE and Let there be rock LE. All 3 games use the same rom.

The first ACDC Premium has different artwork, colored armour and the same features as the LE except its not limited (they made as many as they could sell).

So there are 2 roms – acd_168 (for the pro) and acd_168h (for the premiums and le’s)

Thanks Ninuzzu for such an awesome table. This is the first time we can play an LE with the added features and its so awesome. Love it man!  :yahoo:

RYSr (Rich)
        Participant
          @rysr

I got over to the Pin tonight, the ball eject kicker is switch #36.

On the real Pin, if the ball goes into the kicker and the bell settles down enough, it will stop on the back of the bell ringer and then go down the side exit to the left orbit lane. Some times you hit the ball hard and it will bounce back the way it came and go under the bell ringer while its swinging, ( the way it acts now).

See attached pictures

Rich

2 users thanked author for this post.
          Sliderpoint
          Participant
            @sliderpoint
            MemberContributor

Not sure if it was mentioned somewhere already, but it has the wrong plunger type. Has plungertypemodern instead of plungertypecustom.

ninuzzu
            Participant
              @ninuzzu
              vipMember

I understood it now. If you see in the beta sw36 is a target behind the bell. It’s used on the PRO, while in the Premium we have this scoop. Thank you guys, I already scripted the scoop and removed the target, but I think that the Newton ball mechanism will be hard to emulate, I made it like this:

I used a wall just in front of the scoop, to block the ball when the speed is below a fixed value,when the ball speed exceeds that fixed value (a strong shot), the wall drops down and so the ball will hit the scoop (sw36)

If you have a better solution, I’m all ears.

BellScoop

Attachments:
              1 user thanked author for this post.
              rothbauerw
                @rothbauerw
                ModeratorContributorMembervip

How about a very firm spinner or a high mass two way gate?

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

ozg
                Participant
                  @netweight

I got over to the Pin tonight, the ball eject kicker is switch #36. On the real Pin, if the ball goes into the kicker and the bell settles down enough, it will stop on the back of the bell ringer and then go down the side exit to the left orbit lane. Some times you hit the ball hard and it will bounce back the way it came and go under the bell ringer while its swinging, ( the way it acts now). See attached pictures Rich

Thanks for doing all of the leg work Rich! Figuring out how to do the kicker hole with the bell might take a bit of thought, either a wall or gate sounds good. (unless you can make that bell clapper heavy and hard to get by and then go into the kicker hole, that would be the easiest way, if that’s possibe) Would a mag. lock behind the bell work? Can you program the pin to hit that target behind the bell a few times then mag. lock the ball, play the mini then release the mag.? I always thought that’s what the target was for on the pro, so did ninuzzu.

RYSr (Rich)
                  Participant
                    @rysr

I’m just the picture taker!

Programming and fixing the table is for the authors, and pro’s like Ninuzzu. :good:

Rich

rothbauerw
                      @rothbauerw
                      ModeratorContributorMembervip

Does the entire bell move or just the clapper?  Does the clapper swing freely or just front to back?

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

ozg
                      Participant
                        @netweight

Does the entire bell move or just the clapper? Does the clapper swing freely or just front to back?

The whole bell swings in one big piece. I’m getting angry, ninuzzu should have had this done by now, Hahahaha!

RYSr (Rich)
                        Participant
                          @rysr

Does the entire bell move or just the clapper? Does the clapper swing freely or just front to back?

I’m pretty sure it’s all one piece and they move together and register swings through the opto at the top of the bell..

I can double check next time I see the Pin.

Rich

RYSr (Rich)
                          Participant
                            @rysr

The whole bell swings in one big piece. I’m getting angry, ninuzzu should have had this done by now, Hahahaha!

Ninuzzu just posted over at  Monsterbashpincab.com a few hours ago that he’s working on it.

By the way just click on the American flag on the top right side of the home page to see the site in English.

Rich

ozg
                            Participant
                              @netweight

Hells Bells

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbwAbeV8yj0

RYSr (Rich)
                              Participant
                                @rysr

I checked the pin tonight and the bell and striker are definitely all one piece!

Rich

ozg
                                Participant
                                  @netweight

New AC/DC update, version 1.1, @ monsterbashpincab.

TNT2
                                  Participant
                                    @tnt2

We are so fortunate as a community to get collaborations on tables from these talented authors. Obviously having a real pin beats all (could I have 1 of your 50 randr? :yes: ) but having such great recreations of them is a close second.

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Agreed the quality of these tables produced with VPX are so good you could almost replace a real one. Almost.

********************************************************
                                      Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                      for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?