PuP backglass hidden behind db2s

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    fusionwerks
    Participant
      @fusionwerks

So everything was working great for me before i FINALLY installed the new version of PuP, but now i am having an issue with the PuP backglass losing focus behind the DB2s. If i go to the task manager, i can bring it forward, so i know its there and working. IF i rename the db2s to keep it from starting, the PuP backglass is there, but i get the error from VPX saying “no direct b2s found…”

I have followed Terrys youtube video on setup, and have configured the backglass as follows:

CaptureCapture2Capture3

anyone know what im doing wrong? Or what info i can provide to help figure it out?

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

So everything was working great for me before i FINALLY installed the new version of PuP, but now i am having an issue with the PuP backglass losing focus behind the DB2s. If i go to the task manager, i can bring it forward, so i know its there and working. IF i rename the db2s to keep it from starting, the PuP backglass is there, but i get the error from VPX saying “no direct b2s found…”

I have followed Terrys youtube video on setup, and have configured the backglass as follows:

CaptureCapture2Capture3

anyone know what im doing wrong? Or what info i can provide to help figure it out?

This is normal. You can’t use both a directb2s and a Pup-Pack at the same time anymore. It needs to be this way to allow PinMAME DMD and dmdext DMDs to be able to appear over a PuP-Pack.

To get rid of that error….right-click on any directb2s while its running to bring up b2s server settings, then on the bottom you can disable that warning.

Read here to learn how to have both options for the same table.

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/how-to-have-a-table-be-able-to-use-pup-and-not-use-it/

fusionwerks
        Participant
          @fusionwerks

well… that did it! thank you terry

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?